twin turbo?..

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
i Need To Find A Twin Turb Kit That I Can Run On My 07 V6... I Aint Lookin For 800hp... Im Goin For The Mid 300's... Maaaybe high 300's... At The Wheels I Mean... but i need quick spool up time... she gonna get used to mountain drifting... im tired of these f**kin imports tryin to rule the scene...

Last edited:

28hopup

drawing a blank
Reaction score
Have you been in a 4.0L with the PowerHouse turbo? Those that have them do not complain about turbo lag. And your power goals are very attainable with the PH turbo at moderate boost.

Last edited:

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
mustang freak- im asking for help not critisizm... plus i can tell u aint a real driver cause real drivers can appreciate all racing sports from 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile to circle track to rally to even drifting... unlike the 1/8 and 1/4... drifting actually takes talent, skill, and determination...

dex- +1?..

28hopup- powerhouse?.. i havent heard to much about them but... id just rather have two smaller ones running for the quickest spool possible...

Mustangfreak

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
mustang freak- im asking for help not critisizm... plus i can tell u aint a real driver cause real drivers can appreciate all racing sports from 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile to circle track to rally to even drifting... unlike the 1/8 and 1/4... drifting actually takes talent, skill, and determination...

Yeah, you're right. I'm not a real driver because I'm not into some faggoty Japanese "race"

How is it a fucking race when your sliding all over the place? :laughlots:

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
hah... is that really how stupid u are?.. i can guarantee everyone who reads this is just laughing there ass off at how stupid u sound... ever heard of vaughn gitten jr he drifts a 5.0 s197 professionally... u idiot... n e way drifting is about how much u can put into and get out of ur car... not just fly as straight as u can down an old school 1/4 mile...

DRIFTING/RALLY- they take heart and determination not just deep pockets

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
i typed like that to shorten it up u dumb ass... im just here for help so if u aint gonna give any... dont post shit... this site was created for people who own mustangs who just love to drive no matter what there personal preference is...

i can see u live in ft worth texas so i can understand y your so stuck up on the whole old school 1/4 mile... its ok youll someday youll understand how fun it is to actually DRIVE a car i dont mean straight but corners at 50 mph... i dare u to try that right now... i guarantee your name would be on a tombstone somewhere... guess y cause u cant take a turn like i can... hahahahahahahaha.....

Last edited:

Mustangfreak

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i typed like that to shorten it up u dumb ass... im just here for help so if u aint gonna give any... dont post shit... this site was created for people who own mustangs who just love to drive no matter what there personal preference is...

i can see u live in ft worth texas so i can understand y your so stuck up on the whole old school 1/4 mile... its ok youll someday youll understand how fun it is to actually DRIVE a car i dont mean straight but corners at 50 mph... i dare u to try that right now... i guarantee your name would be on a tombstone somewhere... guess y cause u cant take a turn like i can... hahahahahahahaha.....

Yeah I'm from Fort Worth, but I also lived in Okinawa Japan for 2 years where everyone was drift happy so I know more then just 1/4. I've done drag and autocross. But didnt bother to waste my tires drifting. I'd rather do a burnout if I wanna destroy my tires.

And drifting is not turning dumbass, it's just sliding around a corner.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
v6 mustang
turbocharged
mountain drifting

this sounds familiar

Fast_and_the_Furious_Tokyo_Drift_2.sized.jpg

TOKYO%20DRIFT.jpg

tokyo-drift-mustang-2.jpg

tokyo_touge.jpg

You just got done saying how any real racer knows if you win by an inch or a mile and your floorboards blow out danger to the manifold...I mean, you just got done saying how rear racers will respect all types of racing, then you go on to say how noobie drag racing is???

I'm a 100% road race guy, I go to the dragstrip because it's local, cheap, and fun thrills, but I couldn't give a hoot whether my car runs a 15 or an 11. That being said, I respect the extreme amount of money, time, and talent it takes to race 1/4 or 1/8 heads up or bracket.

Tell this guy how "easy" his sport is. Because if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

JohnForce.jpg

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
everyone is laughing at you. drifting is the gayest shit ever. the drag strip here has an oval so they accomidated the tight pants, emo, cut my wrists, drifter fags for the money. they treat them like shit and its damn funny.

drifitng is sliding around a corner and anyone can do that. the imports need something they can be good at right? Im going to invent a sport on who can spell their name with tire marks. sweet

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
hahahah... yea how many people here have cars like john force?..

u guys say drifting is gay i say u obviously cant drive... yea id waaay rather have fun for 6,7,8,or even 9 seconds when i could keep my blood pumpin for 10minutes drifting...

hahahahahahahahah.... idiots...

when ur building a quarter mile car all u need is money and the ability to hold the steering wheel straight...

drifting/rally racing actually takes talent, and determination not just a lead foot...

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
im Just Trying To Find Out About A Twin Turbo Setup For An 07 V6... If U Guys Dont Wanna Help... Leave!!! I Didnt Join To Have An Arguing Contest...

s1roush

forum member
Reaction score
My dad always said:

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning’s winning"

:moon:Just kidding, Im a bastard.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back