twin turbo?..

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
when ur building a quarter mile car all u need is money and the ability to hold the steering wheel straight...

When you're building a drift car all you need is money and the ability to hold the steering wheel all the way to the left.

I took your ignorance and used it in reverse. My argument just sounds a tad more legit because I used punctuation and grammar and i d1dnt sp3ll a11 me wurdz wid da L33t sp3akz y0!

flaming70vw

forum member
Reaction score
Drifting does require skill and the same type of prep as a drag car. A properly set-up single turbo will boost at low rpm and make great horsepower. If money is no object go twins, but don't expect that much of adiffernce in performance.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
everyone is laughing at you. drifting is the gayest shit ever.
+1... There is no rush like all out acceleration, and you can't get that turning the wheels.

u guys say drifting is gay i say u obviously cant drive... yea id waaay rather have fun for 6,7,8,or even 9 seconds when i could keep my blood pumpin for 10minutes drifting...

hahahahahahahahah.... idiots...
I think you're the idiot. And if you prefer drifting to drag racing, it just means your car is too slow. :moon:

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
yea... MUST(NAG) FREAK i shoulda bought a V8 huh?.. so i could get tons and tons of understeer huh?.. idiot...(dont even think about sayin "with some good tires you wouldnt have that problem" cause after a day of drifting all tires are done!!!) and you don w... yea i would really love to spend hours and hours on my car and thousands outta my pocket to make my car go fast for 8-13 seconds... when in fact if i thought about it id spend a little and make my car go sideways and get my blood flowing for an hour... you do the math... smart ass...

LIKE I SAID I AINT HERE TO ARGUE!!! I JUST NEED SOME COMPANY NAMES AND SOURCES.. NOT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT MY PREFERENCES...

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you bounce, we can roll then i can lean and you can rock. word

Mustangfreak

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea... MUST(NAG) FREAK i shoulda bought a V8 huh?..

Yeah you should have, so you wouldn't have to get a turbo just to get mid 300 at the wheels. LMAO

LIKE I SAID I AINT HERE TO ARGUE!!!

Are you sure?

Also, if you want to drift "race", you should have bought a a Japanese car. Cause it's proven that drifting is the ricer's thing. Because you obviously don't know that most Mustang enthusiasts drag race their Mustangs. You bought the wrong car.

Last edited:

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
v6 mustang
turbocharged
mountain drifting

this sounds familiar

Fast_and_the_Furious_Tokyo_Drift_2.sized.jpg

TOKYO%20DRIFT.jpg

tokyo-drift-mustang-2.jpg

tokyo_touge.jpg

You just got done saying how any real racer knows if you win by an inch or a mile and your floorboards blow out danger to the manifold...I mean, you just got done saying how rear racers will respect all types of racing, then you go on to say how noobie drag racing is???

I'm a 100% road race guy, I go to the dragstrip because it's local, cheap, and fun thrills, but I couldn't give a hoot whether my car runs a 15 or an 11. That being said, I respect the extreme amount of money, time, and talent it takes to race 1/4 or 1/8 heads up or bracket.

Tell this guy how "easy" his sport is. Because if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

JohnForce.jpg

they had to put the v8 back on in order to run that scene on the mountain, well they actully had another car

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i never saw that stupid ass movie

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'd never waste my money or time on the gay and curious movie's.
I actually watched the first one with my son way back when. But other that the Dodge Charger at the end, it was annoying as hell to watch/listen to all those fart cans. Never saw any of the sequels.

Oh, in case you haven't ever seen it, there was a little Hollywood trickery to get the Charger to do the wheelie. We need a group buy on that rig. haha :roflmao:

tfatf-70charger-how01.jpg

tfatf-70charger-how02.jpg

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
yea... MUST(NAG) FREAK i shoulda bought a V8 huh?.. so i could get tons and tons of understeer huh?.. idiot...(dont even think about sayin "with some good tires you wouldnt have that problem" cause after a day of drifting all tires are done!!!)

how do you experience understeer while drifting?

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
u guys really dont get it do u?..

im not saying i dont like to drag... its ooook... but id rather have my fun last hours rather than a couple of seconds...

by the way im 20... and u guys keep posting and posting all u want saying drifting is gay... i like it... and to me thats all that matters...

oh and to the question about understeer while drifting... its a common known fact that if ur car/motor is heavy and u try to turn quick all that weight is still going forward...

if u dont like my shit why are you all on my posts instead of talkin shit to someone who actually gets butt hurt by u guys talkin shit to them?..

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i find it hard to believe 2 pistons and 2 rods and a little peice of crank add so much more that you would have a whole bunch of understeer.

Maybe it would be a good idea to put a civic vtech motor in your stang. an awesome engine and less weight right?

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
i find it hard to believe 2 pistons and 2 rods and a little peice of crank add so much more that you would have a whole bunch of understeer.

Maybe it would be a good idea to put a civic vtech motor in your stang. an awesome engine and less weight right?

pfft. noob. SR20DET!

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
FYI there is only about 15lbs difference between a fully dressed aluminum 3v 4.6 vs a 4.0 SOHC motor. The weight difference is made up in the aluminum vs iron block, so your weight argument isn't valid.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back