Mustang drift techniques!

rocket

Mustang militia!
Reaction score
Can you drift in automatics?
I got sideways and turned in the employee parking lot. just enough to counter steer and turn out...........I felt cool, til I saw the tar sling on the side of the car! fml!.........I'm gonna drift on claybar from now on! lol.:naughty1:

c-ro

forum member
Reaction score
So whats the trick to drifting an automatic anyone know?

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
All right look man there lots of ways you can do this all right. Handbraking is the easiest so the first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that E-Brake all right. After you rip that E-Brake then I want you to power over.

LMAO!!

Kevin@

PAS Racing
Reaction score
You can drift anything dude!

True story.

Me and my dually.

4277_644267885086_25502442_37313608_3830735_n.jpg

TheCaptain39

Reaction score
My usual method is a little flick to the outside, turn in, clutch kick, countersteer, power. And then its just a matter of modulating your throttle and your steering angle

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
i did a 180 on the street yesterday, it was raining and i took a turn and then gased out of it and spun around, not intentionally it was embarrassing, i still dont get how people can drift lmao i cant countersteer enough to corret it :[

Joser281

Reaction score
All right look man there lots of ways you can do this all right. Handbraking is the easiest so the first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that E-Brake all right. After you rip that E-Brake then I want you to power over.

babyISWYDT.gif

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
i can drift in the rain all day long, sometimes the hard part is kicking mine sideways when dry... must need 150 more hp.... time for a s/c....LOL

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
i did a 180 on the street yesterday, it was raining and i took a turn and then gased out of it and spun around, not intentionally it was embarrassing, i still dont get how people can drift lmao i cant countersteer enough to corret it :[

Its really about the RATE of correction. If you want to stop the cars rotation, you need to flick the wheel against the slide faster than the car is coming around. Practice at low speed. Also the less throttle, usually the slower the car will want to rotate.

Once you have stopped the rotation of the car, you need to slowly unwind the wheel, keeping pace with the rear of the car coming back into a straight line with the front.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back