2014 Sterling Gray Track Pack GT

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
My 2014 Sterling Gray Track Pack GT is f/s.
See the craigslist ad here:
http://treasure.craigslist.org/cto/5188549630.html

If'n anyone is interested, let me know. Can't go serious Bullitt shopping until this sweetie is gone. This car is located in Stuart, FL & the asking price is $27800.
Lee

2014 Ford Mustang GT, Track Pack Version (uprated suspension, Brembo brakes and wheels)
Sterling Gray exterior, black upholstery interior
Approximately 17000+/- miles on odometer but expect increases as the car is my daily driver. The OEM Pirelli's are still on the car and wearing strong.

Performance mods (all professionally installed by Extreme Performance in Palm City):
• Steeda Cold Air Intake
• Steeda 87 & 91 performance tunes loaded onto SCTX4 handheld device (comes w/car)
• Ford GT500 mufflers (sound awesome!)
• Oil separator can
• Steeda Sport Springs (lowers the car approximately 1" front and rear)
• Blowfish Sound Tube Delete Plugs (ok, so this isn't a true performance mod but it does quiet the car's interior down a notch)
• Windows professionally tinted by 125tint in Stuart, FL and are FL legal.

This is my 5th Mustang & by far, this 2014 GT is the most competent and powerful of them all, offering levels of performance, finish and comfort above all the others. Performance mods have been kept to a minimum because the car is, in my opinion, far more capable than anything I have a right to drive.

I do all my own detailing, generally using Meguire's products. The paint is smooth as glass although there are several very small (1/4") paint chips on the hood. The rest of the car is about as immaculate as she can be, inside & out. This is a smoke-free ride too.

And she runs- oh does she run! The Steeda tunes are perfection and run very strong, with no issues of pre-detonation or damage to MPG. The sport springs lower the car to a proper stance, complementing the Track Pack handling package, and did not affect ride comfort one iota. She corners flatter than any Stang I've driven w/this one simple mod. The Brembo brakes are nearly remarkable- again, stronger than any system I've driven before. Mindya, this car has NEVER been raced, street or track; I'm a mature driver (55) but I do like a strong running car, ergo the basic Steeda performance upgrades.

If you're looking for a solid performer, look no further because she's sitting in my garage. I also still have all the removed OEM parts- springs, mufflers, airbox/filter, intake sound tube- as well as second full set of 4 Track Pack wheels and tires w/TPMS. The asking price for the car is a solid $27,800. The OEM parts and wheels can be negotiated into the price package.

00J0J_kKF545DMmxw_600x450.jpg

00R0R_5BE1uV9ik9b_600x450.jpg

00000_3B7xISfzbPZ_600x450.jpg

01414_7gFrEfz8qx_600x450.jpg

00000_8kh7PFAmEYk_600x450.jpg

00J0J_kKF545DMmxw_600x450.jpg

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
She's an awesome ride but I miss my '08 Bullitt & wanna get back in another. This one has to go first- can't afford 2 Stangs @ the same time.
Lee

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I have almost the same car and it's sweet but I also miss my Bullitt. Lee, that's a very good deal at that price as mine is still booking at $29K.

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
No doubt, the '14 is a superior car than the Buillitt- a far more solid & quiet platform, w/zero noises, moans & groans. Handles/brakes & generally outperforms the Bullitt in every fashion, especially w/the simple bolt-on mods & Track Pack, except...

it still ain't a Bullitt. I never had a car tug @ my heart strings as much as that damn car did.

I won't be sad if this car doesn't move- it's a great ride, far nicer than any other Stang I've owned since '88. Now if only it came in dark highland green & had Bullitt wheels...
Lee

Last edited:

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
9/20/15- ASKING Price drop- $27300.

In addition, the car was treated yday to an oil change of 8 quarts of fully synthetic 5W50 & a new filter.
Lee

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
10/13/15 update

Asking price reduction, $27,000. All OEM parts & an additional set of Track Pack Wheels/tires will be included @ that price. Mileage has increased to 19k+.

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think this is it. If I can't sell this car @ this price in the immediate future, I'm just gonna keep her. Way too many folks have made me ridiculous offers & I'm surely not giving the car away.
Lee

mitch

HPDE Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Lee,
Its Mitch (Brembo wheels)
Just saw your post... I dont suppose you'd be interested in my 2007 GT/CS ??
Its got all the right mods. I'm in no rush to sell, and can easily wait till your car sells. I'll be posting my car up in the next month or two.
In my sig. Just throwing it out there.

Good luck with the sale, the car is gorgeous!!!

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
HI & Thanks Mitch!

Dude, WTH happened to the local Stang sites? I don't do facebook and miss the local goings-on. It blows they went strictly FB. I can't keep up w/anything.

As for my '14, I think I'm going to keep her a while longer and will be removing her from the f/s list. Long story for another day. No biggie- she's an awesome ride!
Lee

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
That's sad. I stayed away from the politics & inf-fighting that caused the site to split into 2 sites but then to see both disappear, well that was just disappointing. I'll check out the other site.

Take care, Mitch!
Lee

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back