Picture003.jpg

Picture008.jpg

black chrome 3.5" tips
Picture009.jpg

Roush rear spings last month
011.jpg

And Agent 47 mirrors last week
Agent47mirror2.jpg

And changed up the interior, sprayed matte clear on the chrome rings and painted the silver vents flat black
009-1.jpg

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh shit, here it comes............

Welcome to S197Forum.com! Please take a minute to read our "Unofficial Rules".

Here is the "unwritten" board rules.

As a member of the board staff (and I am only speaking for me ) this is what you can expect from me.

1. To delete your posts if you are messing up a tech thread. If you continue to do it, you will get an infraction. Keep doing it, you will get pinked. If you don't know what getting pinked means, that means you are added to the resident screwup user group and can only post in select forums and only post once per 24 hour period.
2. Same goes for the classified section. You trash up a classified post, I will delete your post.
3. You want to call me a jerk, fine. You post a stupid question and I tell you to use the search button it has been covered before and you call me a jerk, you will be pinked. I see you abusing other board staff, I will pink you.
4. Expect me to tell you to use the search button. I don't give a darn what your justification is. You cannot convince me that it takes longer to type in a keyword or phrase and hit search than it does to post the same old stuff and wade through all the "use the search button" replies.
5. Expect me to make some kind of smart comment in every thread title that contains words such as "What color stripe", or "Which springs" or "Which CAI is best" or "Lets see a picture of your <insert color here> car". I mean really.... do we look like we are a forum board for those questions?
6. I'm not going to close threads (within reason). You want to fight with each other in the Pitstop, have at it. You want to take a thread so far off topic that no one remembers what the heck it was about even when they re-read it, that's your business (as long as it is in the appropriate area). I'm not going to pull up old threads and close them because I have deemed them no longer relevant.
7. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

Last thing I have to say is don't think (not even for a second) that we owe you anything. We appreciate each and every one of you being here. We hope that by you being here you understand the atmosphere here and appreciate what the board has to offer. And every once in a great while, maybe financially support the board to show your appreciation. But regardless of if you support the board or not, we DON'T owe you anything and it ISN'T your right to expect that we do.
__________________Hawgman

Originally I had it signed- A Bad MutherFucker-Hawgman

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
mine? quick shot

Attachments

• 4380195270_3cb4460d62.jpg
    4380195270_3cb4460d62.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 136
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 142

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Oh shit, here it comes............

Originally Posted by [B said:
KIMMER[/B]
Welcome to S197Forum.com! Please take a minute to read our "Unofficial Rules".

Here is the "unwritten" board rules.

As a member of the board staff (and I am only speaking for me ) this is what you can expect from me.

1. To delete your posts if you are messing up a tech thread. If you continue to do it, you will get an infraction. Keep doing it, you will get pinked. If you don't know what getting pinked means, that means you are added to the resident screwup user group and can only post in select forums and only post once per 24 hour period.
2. Same goes for the classified section. You trash up a classified post, I will delete your post.
3. You want to call me a jerk, fine. You post a stupid question and I tell you to use the search button it has been covered before and you call me a jerk, you will be pinked. I see you abusing other board staff, I will pink you.
4. Expect me to tell you to use the search button. I don't give a darn what your justification is. You cannot convince me that it takes longer to type in a keyword or phrase and hit search than it does to post the same old stuff and wade through all the "use the search button" replies.
5. Expect me to make some kind of smart comment in every thread title that contains words such as "What color stripe", or "Which springs" or "Which CAI is best" or "Lets see a picture of your <insert color here> car". I mean really.... do we look like we are a forum board for those questions?
6. I'm not going to close threads (within reason). You want to fight with each other in the Pitstop, have at it. You want to take a thread so far off topic that no one remembers what the heck it was about even when they re-read it, that's your business (as long as it is in the appropriate area). I'm not going to pull up old threads and close them because I have deemed them no longer relevant.
7. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

Last thing I have to say is don't think (not even for a second) that we owe you anything. We appreciate each and every one of you being here. We hope that by you being here you understand the atmosphere here and appreciate what the board has to offer. And every once in a great while, maybe financially support the board to show your appreciation. But regardless of if you support the board or not, we DON'T owe you anything and it ISN'T your right to expect that we do.
__________________Hawgman

Originally I had it signed- A Bad MutherFucker-Hawgman
Mods feel free to delete it if its that big of a deal...but get the pw too while your at it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back