BMR Suspension Christmas Sale! 15% OFF & Free Shipping for BMR Suspension Products!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
2015_XMas_Banner.jpg

BMR would like to say thank you to all of our customers on this family-oriented holiday by having a 15% OFF Holiday Sale on most BMR products until January 3rd at midnight. Viking shock and strut kits will also receive 10% off.

Free Shipping and No Handling Fees for domestic orders (lower 48 states only). Same day shipping on most orders!!! Parts are in stock and ready to ship! Sale applies to both red items and black hammertone items! Oversize charge ($10) applies to K-members, subframe connectors, and sway bars.

Product can be ordered at the sale price from any of our authorized distributors and dealers.

Product can also be ordered directly from BMR by clicking here and using code CS2015 at checkout :
BMR Suspension High Performance Suspension & Chassis Products | Mustang, Camaro, Firebird, G8, GTO, CTS-V, SSR, F Body, B Body, G Body, A Body, X Body and More

Unfortunately, the following items only get 5% OFF on this sale : GTO drivetrain products, 1st and 2nd gen F-body torque arm suspensions, manual steering conversion kits, and 3rd gen coil-over conversion kits.

No discounts on packages….just order each part individually to receive your discount (up to 10% off package price).

Merry Christmas to you and your family from everyone at BMR!!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I tried to order springs (part # sp068) with the discount code and get this..

Coupon Code "CS2015" could not be found or is invalid. Please try again.

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Give me a call tomorrow. Another member is having the same issue. I'll get you taken care of man.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you guys just wanna go ahead and order and save the calls, just place the order and we will make sure they get the sale pricing.

No sense in calling, unless you just want to bug my friend Dylan here. ;)

06saleenvert

Reaction score
How about your new motor mount kit, - MM007 - Motor Mount Kit, Polyurethane Bushings?

Back