2014 Sterling Gray Track Pack GT

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Yes and no. I've been shopping Bullitts (again) and GT500's. If I can't find the right DHG Bullitt, I'll give serious consideration to the right GT500, specifically an '09 white w/blue stripes. The Ford traditionalist calls out in me so it's gotta be one of the two.
Lee

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
Here in Detroit try cityofcars.com in MI they had a Bullitt with very low miles 32.0 248-219-3046 asking 33,000

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Dude, this car is just plain awesome. I'm loving it & really glad I sold the '14 to get it. When I got to the shop in Dallas to pick her up, she looked every bit as good as the pictures depicted. I was stunned. She was almost perfect & it was a great bonding ride back to the Treasure Coast.

Matter of fact, I pulled into Publix today and when I came out to my car, a near match of my former '14 GT was parked next to my GT500 & I'll tellya w/all honesty, I looked at that car and didn't miss mine one iota. I get stopped or asked about the GT500 almost daily. That's pretty cool to me.

And when that supercharger winds up, man, that sound is almost mythical. Can't wait until I can throw some aftermarket cans on it and make some more noise.
Lee

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back