First Look - Lethal Performance 2015 Mustang GT Resonator / Flex Pipe Delete Kit

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

First Look
Lethal's 2015 Mustang GT Resonator Delete Kit.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...-mustang-gt-exhaust-systems/resonator-deletes

Affordable and easy upgrade to the stock exhaust
Increased exhaust tone
2.50" Stainless Steel
Mandrel Bent
Cut and Clamp with OEM stainless clamps
X and H Pipe option
No tune necessary
Deletes the factory resonator and flex pipe
Upgrades all neck down 2" sections to a true 2.5" setup all the way back to the mufflers.

(Prototype Pictured.)​

Last edited:

claudermilk

Reaction score
So that leaves zero flex pipes in the exhaust? Isn't that not a good thing for longevity? Just curious.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So that leaves zero flex pipes in the exhaust? Isn't that not a good thing for longevity? Just curious.

I wouldn't be too worried about that. Out of the 10 years I've been in the mustang parts business not one aftermarket exhaust pipe or system I've sold ever had a flex pipe on it.

Hope that helps.

Jared

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to see a system with the tag affordable rather than these $1000+ systems we've seen so far.
I like your approach so far, I just want better flow and better sound, it doesn't have to look like jewelry.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see a before and after dyno to prove/disprove gains.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Do you have before/after video with sound?

I can't imagine this is too terribly expensive. Simple and probably very effective. Clever.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Update-
Pricing has been set at $299.99 shipped to the lower 48. Both the X and H setups have been added to the site but won't be active to the end user until tomorrow morning.

The material we'll be using is T409 stainless steel which is the same stainless that's used on the factory exhaust to begin with. The pipe will come with the 4 OEM style stainless steel clamps needed for the install and instructions.

I'll have pipes available to start shipping next week.

Regarding the H pipe video, stock exhaust comparison and back to back dyno testing I expect to have that done either late this week or early next week.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What about drone?

I drove the car on the highway for an hour and a half as well as all around town and there's no drone whatsoever.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
As usual looks great Jared. What abotu Cat Delete options?

Happy Thanksgiving by the way!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jeff! Hope you had a nice day with your family.

As far as cat delete options besides having to cut and weld the only other option is a longtube header setup. Not sure if you saw what they did with the exhaust on the new car but it's a mess to say the least. The biggest issue is that there's a cat built into the drivers side manifold. There's no easy way to remove it other than cutting it out and welding on a new flange which I believe most people aren't going to want to do. And that's just one issue with the stock exhaust....

Speak to you soon.

Jared

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jeff! Hope you had a nice day with your family.

As far as cat delete options besides having to cut and weld the only other option is a longtube header setup. Not sure if you saw what they did with the exhaust on the new car but it's a mess to say the least. The biggest issue is that there's a cat built into the drivers side manifold. There's no easy way to remove it other than cutting it out and welding on a new flange which I believe most people aren't going to want to do. And that's just one issue with the stock exhaust....

Speak to you soon.

Jared

I have seen it Jared. I know it is a Mess for sure.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Start ups, drive bys, revs, burnouts, & more....

All-New Video of our 2015 Mustang GT rockin' the Lethal Performance Resonator Delete Kit (H-pipe version) with Roush's Axleback!

Give us a call @561-753-8105, if you have questions or would like to order.

**No Go Pros were injured in the making of this video..

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like you guys are loving the resonator delete kits. Here's today's orders getting ready to head out the door.

Lots of Roush axle back combo kits as well.

Thanks for all of the support!!

10835277_10153172538336060_2187281296215133707_o_zpsrrx6p5bu.jpg

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-systems/resonator-deletes/lethal-performance-2015-mustang-5-0l-resonator-delete-x-pipe.html

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-systems/resonator-deletes/lethal-performance-2015-mustang-5-0l-resonator-delete-h-pipe.html

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-systems/2015-mustang-gt-axleback-exhaust-systems/roush/lethal-performance-2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-upgrade-combo-lethal-resonator-delete-with-roush-axle-back.html

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-systems/2015-mustang-gt-axleback-exhaust-systems/magnaflow-2015-mustang-gt-axleback-exhaust-systems/lethal-performance-2015-mustang-gt-exhaust-upgrade.html

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back