2015 Billet Oil Pump Gears

REDS197

Reaction score
I know there is a excellent write up for 11-14. (THANKS BLAZER707)

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111176

The 15 is slightly different.

I have attached the 11-14 write up and the different steps for the 15.

1. Basically set the crank at 12 o'clock with the R on the top of the passenger phaser. Remove
all the timing components.

2. Rotate crank to 5 and remove drivers side components.

Last edited:

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Billet gears are a fantastic way for aftermarket manufacturers to make money.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Billet gears are a fantastic way for aftermarket manufacturers to make money.

if you race the car, peddle the car, it's worth the price of admission...

I lost my motor 3 days after I registered my Shelby as a result of a shattered OPG

Logan@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
if you race the car, peddle the car, it's worth the price of admission...

I lost my motor 3 days after I registered my Shelby as a result of a shattered OPG

Sad but exact example of what I was talking about. When I took mine out, there were spider cracks in it.. I cannot believe I got that lucky. I have pics somewhere, I'll have to pull them out.

billy396

Reaction score
Sad but exact example of what I was talking about. When I took mine out, there were spider cracks in it.. I cannot believe I got that lucky. I have pics somewhere, I'll have to pull them out.
If you have those pictures somewhere I'd love to see them. I've been considering the billet OPG upgrade but I've been hesitant because I know it's going to be very expensive for the labor costs. I have a 2015 GT that I upgraded with a 670 HP Roush blower. I'm curious why Roush doesn't include this upgrade on their Stage 3 cars sold at Ford dealers.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
If you have those pictures somewhere I'd love to see them. I've been considering the billet OPG upgrade but I've been hesitant because I know it's going to be very expensive for the labor costs. I have a 2015 GT that I upgraded with a 670 HP Roush blower. I'm curious why Roush doesn't include this upgrade on their Stage 3 cars sold at Ford dealers.

You answered your own question. It's the "expensive labor costs". It's something that would add over $1k to the already-expensive blower package/install.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back