For all Want to buy threads. READ or your thread will be deleted!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please also use the search feature to see if the items you are looking to buy are currently offered for sale on the board.

We implemented some new rules to help protect the members from scammers. There is now two requirements that have to be met that will happen over time by being an active member, then the system automatically gives you the ability to post in the classifieds. Like I said, it's just put in place to give new members time to build credibility with the other members before trying to sell parts. You will still be able to post in the WTB area if you are looking for a part.

Qualifications to be allowed to post in the classified section are not posted by intent. Don't ask, we won't tell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please follow these rules or ads will be deleted!

1. Post a pic of YOUR part you are selling, not some factory or internet catalog pic!

2. In the pic, your screen name must be written on paper and laying with the item being sold, so we know it is YOUR item and not someone elses pic you are trying to use as your own.

3. Location! No location, no sale ad!

4. Please include the model year that the part is for

5.DO NOT ASK FOR PAYPAL FEES TO BE PAID! Add it to your price if you are worried about it, but it's in the TOS of paypal that you CANNOT ask the buyer to cover these fees. Here it is:4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys. As you know, we all work on the honor system here. The only way we have to rate people on transactions is via iTrader. You will see the link under the persons user name. By filling out the iTrader ratings everyone will be able to see "feedback" for transactions people are involved with on the board.

So remember to give people an iTrader rating at the end of your transaction!

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
I'm hoping I reach that magic number soon too, browsing it shouldn't be tough, lots of funny stuff on this forum, especially under the other section, political etc. Ahh I've been laughing for a while. I am looking hard for a ford racing x brace and rear seat delete tho, new or used. Is there a way to setup a notification based on key words? Is that what the tagging is? Didn't seem like it reading about it, but I'm new to forums.

texasvoodu

forum member
Reaction score
ok you would think after 50+ post you would be able to at least post in Wanted section???

Mason Digristine

Reaction score
Just joined the forum. Looking to put up a “wtb 13-14 gt/cs spoiler” post. How do I do that?

Peter Obra

Reaction score
I am new to this site, or any forum for that matter, and I am looking for a set of Ford Performance Hot Rod Cams M-6550-3V. I am willing to pay $$ EXTRA $$ for them, due to scarcity.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am new to this site, or any forum for that matter, and I am looking for a set of Ford Performance Hot Rod Cams M-6550-3V. I am willing to pay $$ EXTRA $$ for them, due to scarcity.

Did you even read the thread you posted in? Did you read the stickies? Do you understand the classified rules on this site?

Peter Obra

Reaction score
Whew!! My first experience with any forum site aaand these mentioned "sticky threaded postals" sound a bit freaky weird to me. I think I'll tip toe out of this fraternity before I find out the deep dark secret of what they are... sorry dudes

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
come on Pete... toughen up :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back