Just about had enough...

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
Try it now.

Even worse.

Sure...let the new kid play with the controls and the first thing he does is break it. :nana1:

:poke:

What it is doing now is not even showing iTrader ratings at all. Franchi's is gone and so is mine. I think you turned iTrader completely off now.

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
Yep they sure did. :rant:

yea six months would be seriously tough to swallow

People are crazy... just do what you say ,say what you do.. I had pretty good experiences so far, albeit, I am slightly North of being a Newb...the classified section here is the best and most well managed I have seen on forums. I guess there is always a person looking to get over on someone though. Not sure if I would ever do a deal of 5k or something like without physically being there to see and touch it. Bad piggy story is nuts.

I had done everything but touch it, the dirtbag only shipped 80% of what he was supposed to. Hind sight should have driven the 7 hours and picked it up, but that is why hind sight is 20/20 right.

The classified here has been fantastic, never a bad experience to date. Really hoping it does not go away.

Ronin416

Reaction score
Some people have to ruin it for a few. We all lost when we have to pay PP fees and eBay fees. Makes it almost not worth selling some parts at times. Disappointing people.

Ronin416

Reaction score
Back to the dark ages and going local pick up only. - :disgust:

yea six months would be seriously tough to swallow

I had done everything but touch it, the dirtbag only shipped 80% of what he was supposed to. Hind sight should have driven the 7 hours and picked it up, but that is why hind sight is 20/20 right.

The classified here has been fantastic, never a bad experience to date. Really hoping it does not go away.

RedCandyApple2008

Reaction score
I hope it has gotten better...

I know not everyone is honest and all but damn we're all men or women trying to reach the same goal. We should be helping each other not F-ing each other. I'm glad there is much more knowledgeable ppl than me in here bc without you it would be impossible building My Mustang.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back