Looking to hit the strip

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
This will be my second time hitting it with my 3v. Only have one pass at a 13.7x. This was Catted x pipe, mufflers, airaid cai, BAMA tune, and 235/50/18 street tires.

I'm hoping to crack into the 12's now, I have some hope with Lito's tuning and the motor set up. I know it will take a bit of getting used to again, I used to drag my 1990 fox. Current set up
-Detroit rocker cams
-Airaid CAI
-GT500 throttle
-Pypes LT's
-Pypes off road H
-MBRP axle back
-Tuned by Lito
-BMR Panhard bar
-BMR lower control arms
-BMR relocation brackets
-MGW shifter
-SR springs (yeah not the best for drag)
-Currently running staggered GT4 wheels with a decent street tire 275/40/18 (planning on using a friends race star set up)
-Stock long block and intake.
-Stock 3.55 gears

Been doing road course racing lately but really want to try some more drag now.

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Good luck man! maybe put some drag radials on before you go, it'll make your goals come much easier than with street tires.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
You will need those racestars for sure. Your mods are enough to hit 12s, DA just needs to be decent and your gonnna have to drive it like you stole it!! Good luck and have fun!

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Will be using my buddies SVE drag wheels. Oh I drive it like I stole it lol. After I see where I'm at I'll do shocks and struts along with CMDP's

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Will be using my buddies SVE drag wheels. Oh I drive it like I stole it lol. After I see where I'm at I'll do shocks and struts along with CMDP's

Don't forget the sway bar relocation or they might not fit, not sure how wide they are. My aftermarket rear sway bar sort of had this feature built in once I trimmed the tab that interferes with a 10" wide 15" diameter wheel.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back