WTB clutch pedal wire harness from manual s197 car

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I'm looking for the wiring harness that includes the clutch pedal position switch, cruise deactivation switch, and aux relay #2 assembly from an original manual transmission car. It connects to c215 behind the instrument cluster, let me know if you have one..looks like this

eGJhPu9l.jpg

I think this is the same harness 05-10 v8 cars, maybe even through 14, although it's for my 05 GT.

Last edited:

Jkoogler

forum member
Reaction score
I got most of but I cut on connector off it sorry if most of it will work you can have it

Jkoogler

forum member
Reaction score
I actually found it all I can put it back together for you and you can have it just pay shipping

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I'm not sure, it does detach from the main harness above the dash, connector located @ the fire wall behind the instrument cluster. IIRC it's C215.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
That is strange, it doesn't have the aux relay #1 assembly. Everything else looks pretty much the same. There were a few wiring changes from the 05-06 cars to 07, that must have been one of them. Thanks for responding though!

white_lightning

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn’t help. I did a GT500 engine swap into my GT and swapped all the wiring too. I thought for sure I’d have a spare that would work for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lphill01

Reaction score
swflastang, I have one from an 06 GT manual, White_Lightning, I'm actually trying to find an 07 version, do you still have it by chance?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back