January 2014 COTM: 19Cobra93

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats Sam, great looking car and what an awesome effort at building a sexy car!!

I'm really excited to see cotm making a comeback!

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Congrats from the S197forum team Sam on your hard work and being the Jan 2014 COTM!

Thank you! And thanks for doing the write up on it.

874whp + 4.10s + perfect 1-2 shift in the video = that can't be easy
wicked car for sure
congrats

Thanks! I've considered going 4.30's even. This car is 4000lbs with me in it, and even with all that power, it needs those gears to really perform.

Nice ride, and I named my son Elliott as well

Sent from a tropical island in paradise
And you spell it with two L's and two T's too? I like that name a lot, but everyone spells it wrong already.

Thanks everyone! I've had a lot of cool cars, but this one is my favorite by a long shot. This forum has been a big help to me throughout the years, and I try to pay it back by offering up whatever knowledge I've acquired through the process.

Here's to many years to come.

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
jaw dropping!!!

so it is registered and insured as a straight GT??

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! I enjoyed reading the build story. Very nice ride and props for doing everything in your garage.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
These are the cars I appreciate the most. Nothing wrong with dropping the car off and have someone build it, but when it's done all yourself, the satisfaction immense. Congratulations!!!

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
Thank you! And thanks for doing the write up on it.

Thanks! I've considered going 4.30's even. This car is 4000lbs with me in it, and even with all that power, it needs those gears to really perform.

And you spell it with two L's and two T's too? I like that name a lot, but everyone spells it wrong already
Tell me about it. I'm in the Philippines on orders right now. Name spelled wrong on orders and tickets, yep lol.. Hopefully I can get back or I'll just stay forever

Sent from a tropical island in paradise

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back