New house... will be doing improvements soon.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. I'm moving in finally next week. It took a week to clean the place.

So was it a house that was just unfinished since someone ran out of money or something?

This might have been answered already, I'm being lazy and didnt read the entire thread.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
So was it a house that was just unfinished since someone ran out of money or something?

This might have been answered already, I'm being lazy and didnt read the entire thread.

The house is finished except that the third bathroom's shower wasn't installed. The pool house is unfinished inside. It's plumbed and wired, but no drywall or fixtures.

And yeah he ran out of money. He got a divorce and lost his business, started drinking and bought a corvette. It went to shit the moment he bought the Corvette. LOL

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The house is finished except that the third bathroom's shower wasn't installed. The pool house is unfinished inside. It's plumbed and wired, but no drywall or fixtures.

And yeah he ran out of money. He got a divorce and lost his business, started drinking and bought a corvette. It went to shit the moment he bought the Corvette. LOL

Hahaha. Well its a nice piece of property! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
It's looks like you've bought my dream house as well! TONS of potential. Keep us updated, I truly enjoy these threads.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Congrats Jaye! You and your family enjoy that beautiful place.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back