Foam Cannon for 17 bucks

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Well I bought a pressure washer, so immediately the first thing I wanted to buy was a snow foam cannon. My friend had a chemical guys one. Decided to buy a 17 dollar one on amazon and see how it compared. Honestly I like the 17 dollar one better. Pics of the cannon and of course my mustang.
461e4680ac00f3679e6203d7b0d1fd9a.jpg

ce4551d437a8e33d13eca5001d881855.jpg

60b49253947f3f54bde454fd471ca72b.jpg

Link to the foam cannon on amazon:
Amazon.com: Fasmov Car Wash Pressure Washer Jet Wash 1/4" Quick Release Adjustable Snow Foam Lance Foam Cannon Foam Blaster: Automotive

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
If I ever break down and buy a pressure washer, I am going to have to get me a foam cannon. I currently have the kind that you just screw into a regular hose pipe, and it works OK, but I want me a real foam cannon!

Car looks great, BTW.

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
If I ever break down and buy a pressure washer, I am going to have to get me a foam cannon. I currently have the kind that you just screw into a regular hose pipe, and it works OK, but I want me a real foam cannon!

Car looks great, BTW.

Thanks! Not bad for a 10 year old car. And now that I have this, can't believe I haven't bought one sooner. So dang easy to clean vehicles now

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
High pressure washes can do that!

Looks god though. Is that all you used as a cleaner? Just the Cannon?

I rinsed the car off first. Used the foam cannon, let the foam run down. Rinsed it again. Blew it dry with a leaf blower. Then used a waffle weave microfiber with chemical guys v7 to dry it and finish if off.

But I buffed, polished, and waxed my car before this. Granted that was last year.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the same cheap one on right, it worked great the first time I used it. Went to use it again the other day. There was a lot of oxidation on it, foam was pretty poor compared to the first time just ran right off the car. Tried adjusting it and the valve was seized up then the plastic nob stripped off. Was able to adjust it some with some vice grips. Got it to make foam better but still not very good. I will be looking for a better solution as this one didn't last very long.

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
I have the same cheap one on right, it worked great the first time I used it. Went to use it again the other day. There was a lot of oxidation on it, foam was pretty poor compared to the first time just ran right off the car. Tried adjusting it and the valve was seized up then the plastic nob stripped off. Was able to adjust it some with some vice grips. Got it to make foam better but still not very good. I will be looking for a better solution as this one didn't last very long.

Did you make sure to run fresh water through it after using it? I also let it sit over night to dry out. Not defending the product by any means. I just have seen that with any brass product and pressure washer mix is all.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I did not purposely try to flush it the first time. I did run it till all the soap was gone. Just sharing my experience with it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back