Bare Front Lower Control Arms

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a set of Front Lower Control Arms that do not have any bushings or ball joints installed. Everywhere I look, I can only find complete assembly's. These can be OEM style or an After Market Product, as long as the bushings and ball joints are removed. I have this desire to build a set of front lower control arms to my own spec, and my adhd prevents me from learning how to remove those items. So if anyone has a set of front lower control arms that are bare naked, so to speak, let me know.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain the ball joints on OEM arms take an act of Congress to remove.

46addict

Reaction score
I think that's what he's getting at. Looking for someone who stripped the control arms as a project or something and has some laying around. Someone like DOB for suspensions needs to produce bare control arms and have people choose whatever type/brand ball joints and control arm bushings at the time of ordering.

The FRPP GT500 arms are an option but they aren't cheap and you're still left with the lackluster hydro bushings.

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Exactly, thank you. I apologize, I should have emphasised that in my original posting.

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Going to have to put this on the back burner for now. Thanks to those that contacted me. But I need to get a convertible top before I can entertain myself with pet projects.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back