WTB 2008 Driver Seat Harness

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2008 Driver seat harness for power and heated seats. What have you got? Passenger harness pictured for reference.

5A4sSrO.jpg

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would a 2010 harness work for you? I need one for a 2007.

Thanks. Do you have the harness out of the car? Car has heated and power seats? Can you provide a pic of the harness and a close up of the connector to the body harness?

The specific part number for the harness I need is: 8R3Z 14A699 AA

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
The seats came out of a 2010 premium w/ every option- I believe heated as well. It was a mint car with less than 20k miles. We removed the seats because the car was turned into a Spec Iron track car. The seat is free from the car, but I have not yet removed the harness. I will be happy to take some pics and send them to you! Will try and take them after work today.

The car I'm putting the seats into is a 2007, and the connector is different. I need an 05-07 power harness (non heated) if you have one?

Thanks,

Patrick

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Patrick thank you!

This is a picture of the passenger side connector going to the body harness. Likely the pin outs will be different on the driver side (not reflecting OCS on the passenger side). The approximate dimensions of the connector for the harness I need are 1-3/4" long and just under 7/8" wide.

I am sorry I do not have a 05-07 power, non heated harness.

R2yRsj9.jpg

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
I think you are in luck! Check the pics attached. This is the harness I have in my car. Shoot me a PM if you want to chat more about it..

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 5

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Recently I had my power seats go out but the heated seats still work. I'm not sure if I need a new harness or something else. It is also on the driver side. I have a 07 GT

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Located a NOS (our cars are getting old when we start to talk about our parts being NOS) harness at KC Motor Company. Great service by Marc Collins, saw the harness online Sunday, submitted a question, received a response Sunday night, ordered Monday, cleared customs and was in my mail box Friday.

8R3Z 14A699 AA

4ail0Zo.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back