great guy/great company

slater

forum member
Reaction score
just wanted to stop in and say how great it was working with mike and his shop. im sure i drove him nuts with all my phone calls and questions, but i couldnt be happier with my setup. all you guys in VA and surounding, you are crazy to go to hampton roads or anywhere other than Mid Atlantic Performance.

mike installed my longtubes, midpipe, delete plates, cams, intercooled vortech, gauges, and dyno tuned my car. we had issues with TB and got that fixed before i moved to OK.

this guy knows mustangs and he knows how to tune.

now that im working on my engine swap so that i can run more boost, i hate having to find another good shop out here in OK

slater

forum member
Reaction score
by the way Mike, expect a phone call sometime soon. there is NO 93 octane here. highest is 92. well, one station has 110.

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! You car did turn out really well!! Call me anytime, i can send you out a updated tune for the 92 octane!
Mike Rousch

slater

forum member
Reaction score
hey mike, i got a good deal on a brand new C&L intake manifold. since the C&L deletes the cmp's, and you already installed CMDP's on the car, will it need a tune for the intake manifold? or can i put it on with no issues? thanks

slater

forum member
Reaction score
can't find a shop out here yet man, know you dont stop in here much, BUT, i been talking to anderson ford motorsports. i was interested in their power pipe when i do the engine work this winter. they make a power pipe and recomend the DBX97b mass air meter. but, they also said to get with my tuner and see what they recomend. anyways, just wanted to get your take on the matter when you have time. thanks. here is the item link:

http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.c...category_id=92&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
hey mike, i got a good deal on a brand new C&L intake manifold. since the C&L deletes the cmp's, and you already installed CMDP's on the car, will it need a tune for the intake manifold? or can i put it on with no issues? thanks

It will run but wont drive that great. Had alot of part throttle issues and stumbling when i had one. Will need a tune

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Mike or talked to him since the storm?

Eddie-did you ever sell the YSI blower?

slater

forum member
Reaction score
thanks s197, guess i will wait and put it on with all the other stuff piling up in decemeber

slater

forum member
Reaction score
some guys here in OK keep fucking with me to go to the track. they run every friday night, 1/8th mile track here in town. is it smart to run with 92 octane on a 93 tune?
also, i have 110 octane available. is this smart? and lastly, any thoughts on a meth kit?

ive researched and researched on meth. but it seems about a 50/50 of yea and nea

slater

forum member
Reaction score
got some issues lately.

last 3 days car running very sluggish on acceleration through first 3 gears. car bucks and doesnt want to go.
it starts up and idles just fine. AF gauge is all over the place. maxing out and bottoming out. i cleaned the MAF. pulled TB and it seems clean, but im going to get some TB cleaner. fuel filter has less then 3000 miles on it.
the car did sit for a week while i was in the field. car had less than 1/4 of gas while it sat. i filled car with 92 octane at the same gas station i always use.
im out of ideas man. any help is appreciated

slater

forum member
Reaction score
cleaned MAF, cleaned TB, cleaned all electrical connectors, changed fuel filter. took for test drive and still ran like shit. stopped reloaded tune and it ran fine yesterday.
this morning its back to same crap but just not as bad. getting on it in second gear it just feels like it hits a wall. AF dips all way down to 12.

thanks lightblade. will check the plugs today.

mike, if you stop in here, what did you gap the plugs at so i know if i have to order them.

maybe i fuckered something up finally after running 92 octane on a 93 tune?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back