Thinking about attempting this with my 2012 GT Premium

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
If I can eventually get access to a set of scales then why not?

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Currently I do not know. A buddy of mine is on UNCCs formula sae team. Maybe they will have some corner scales and let me use em one day

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Well yes, but you have to have a set of scales or some way to weigh the car. It's best to do with the driver in the front seat

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
What's with your shitty attitude man?
How can you call yourself a mechanical engineer

You should meet more ME's. A lot of them are like this! Social skills aren't their strong point, but they've read a few books and tightened a lug nut on the FSAE car once. Somehow it always ends with an overinflated ego and a closed mind outside of their own opinion. They can be a lot of fun to work with!

Also I am sure this has nothing at all to do with his argument against air suspension.. :idea:

D2 coil overs: $900
Quick google on Air Ride suspension cost: $3300

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
DusterRT, not really your plaec to tell me how I act. You don't me. I'm not closed minded and I do not have an overinflated ego.

Yeah, my D2 coilovers were cheaper than his Air Ride suspension setup. Does that mean his setup is better than mine? Nope, just means it costs more. You haven't given anything to this thread that's constructive so what again was your point in posting? Flaming? Shit stirring? Seems about right.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the main reason I didn't want to buy a mustang was because I didn't want to be known as a Mustang owner. I come to this site because I'm like wow, it's not like all the other web sites. Not everyone has that "Get 20x10 wheels and ride out" mindset. Anyone ever heard of offset? Holy shit. In here it's all air bag suspension > Coilovers and a lot of you just come in to threads to shit talk. Ever heard of being productive? I don't know many people on this site but I come into it and just because I have a low post count or whatever everyone treats me as if I'm a total newb to cars. I have owned a few cars in my time, all of which I did up on my own. Most of you guys take your cars to a shop and swipe the ol' credit card and wallah built boosted and done up and don't know half of what you are talking about. Then you come in here and bash on me because I'm doing something different. Get the fuck over it, it's my car. Fucking worry about your own car.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Good point, I don't you! And for that, I am incredibly thankful. :beerdrink:

You are struggling to form sentences, don't bother yourself any further with my thread. I feel it is absorbing too much of your brain capacity.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to typing half my conversations on a cell phone and the other half on the computer. GTFO troll.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
491686d1313228649-rolex-submariner-vs-omega-seamaster-limited-edition-james-bond-internet-troll-college-humor%5B1%5D.jpg

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
There really isn't a
situtation%20goes%20off.jpg
just a bunch of guys flaming the new guy on a forum.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back