2007 Shelby GT for sale

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Selling my 2007 Shelby GT. I am the original owner, I bought it in April 2007 off the Greenville Ford showroom in Greenville, TX. I have all the original Shelby paperwork that came with the car. No one has ever driven this car or worked on it but me so I know everything there is to know about it, just ask. The car has 62,000 miles on it, about 20,000 on the new built engine. Car is located in the Florida Keys so take yourself a vacation down here, and drive a real Shelby back home. I am selling because I have bought a house here and priorities have changed.

The car was tuned by Justin at VMP and makes almost 650 rear wheel horsepower on 93 octane(700+ crank). I have the dyno sheet. It also has a Zex nitrous kit that is not plumbed up so there is more horsepower to tap into if you choose. I've never used it on the new motor, the motor makes enough power to spin the tires at 70mph as it is. The JDM shortblock is capable of 1000HP.

List of mods/work done:

JDM 302E Stroker motor (9.8:1 compression ratio, CP pistons, Manley rods, ARP hardware)
Triangle Speed Shop billet oil pump
Paxton Novi 1500 supercharger w/ 2.62 pulley
Turbonetics front mounted Air to Air Intercooler
ThumpRRR belt tensioner
SCT Big Air MAF mounted in blow through configuration
Tial 50mm blow off valve
SCT Livewire Tuner
Jegs Oil Filter relocation kit(more oil capacity, better oil cooling)
FRPP Billett Throttle body
FRPP Intake manifold
FRPP Hot Rod cams
Spec stage 3+ clutch and Spec billett steel flywheel, ARP flywheel bolts
Magnaflow Magnapacks
Magnaflow off road X pipe
Tiger Racing hood
Zex Nitrous kit including window switch, remote opener, blow down tube, the works.
Kooks long tube headers
Mishimoto Aluminum radiator
UPR catch can
Innovate Motorsports Wide band
ARP head bolts
Granatelli drive shaft loop
Whiteline sway bar end links
Brembo big brake calipers
N2MB WOT Box
Steeda Pentar 18x9.5 wheels
J&M adjustable panhard bar
Passenger seat mounted fire extinguisher

I"m sure I'm leaving some stuff out. Car has new less than 3,000 miles new Continental DFW Extreme 285/35/18 tires. It also has new control arms, ball joints, tire rods. All fluids and maintenance done well before schedule. I have ADD when it comes to this stuff. Motor and clutch were broken in properly and run like a top. I have no doubts this car can go at least another 100,000 miles and then some. I have some other parts that will go with the car too including the original hood scoop, a nice brake duct cooling kit that I haven't put back on since the new engine because of the FMIC taking up room on the front of the car. The over the top stripes are painted on, no stickers there to worry about fading, spotting, etc. I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out so just PM me or call me if you have questions.

Asking $33,500. I"m not in a hurry to sell it, this car has been my baby for 10 years so no low balling please. I am content to keep the car. My name is Brian, cell number 501-442-3081

I'll get more pictures up later.

Attachments

• WP_20170408_014.jpg
    WP_20170408_014.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 104
  • WP_20170408_002.jpg
    WP_20170408_002.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 125
  • WP_20170412_001.jpg
    WP_20170412_001.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 103
  • WP_20170412_005.jpg
    WP_20170412_005.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Can't update the original so here is an updated car profile and price:

I am the original owner. I have all the original Shelby paperwork that came with the car. No one has ever driven this car or worked on it but me so I know everything there is to know about it, just ask. The car has 65,000 miles on it, about 20,000 on the new built engine. 5000 of that just came from driving the car back to Arkansas(where I'm from) to evacuate the hurricane...so I can tell you it's a solid car. Nothing was wrong with the original motor, I did not blow it or anything, I simply wanted a built engine that could handle this much horsepower and not break down. I did it right the first time.

The car was tuned by Justin at VMP and makes 637 rear wheel horsepower on 93 octane(700+ HP crank). I have the dyno sheet. It also has a Zex nitrous kit that is not plumbed up so there is more horsepower to tap into if you choose. I've never used it on the new motor, the motor makes enough power to spin the tires at 60mph as it is. The JDM shortblock is capable of 1000HP.

List of mods/work done:

JDM 302E Stroker motor (9.8:1 compression ratio, CP pistons, Manley rods, ARP hardware)
Triangle Speed Shop billet oil pump
Paxton Novi 1500 supercharger w/ 2.62 pulley
Turbonetics front mounted Air to Air Intercooler
ThumpRRR belt tensioner
SCT Big Air MAF mounted in blow through configuration
Tial 50mm blow off valve
SCT Livewire Tuner
Jegs Oil Filter relocation kit(more oil capacity, better oil cooling)
Jegs/PMP dual solenoid line lock
FRPP Billett Throttle body
FRPP Intake manifold
FRPP Hot Rod cams
FRPP 60lb Injectors
BBK high flow anodized blue fuel rails
Canton Aluminum coolant expansion tank
Passenger seat mounted fire extinguisher
Spec stage 3+ clutch and Spec billett steel flywheel, ARP flywheel bolts
Magnaflow Magnapacks
Magnaflow off road X pipe
Tiger Racing hood
Zex Nitrous kit including window switch, remote opener, blow down tube, the works.
Kooks long tube headers
Mishimoto Aluminum radiator
UPR catch can
Innovate Motorsports Wide band
ARP head bolts
Granatelli drive shaft loop
Whiteline sway bar end links
Brembo big brake calipers
Steeda Pentar 18x9.5 wheels(5)

Less than 6,000 miles Continental DFW Extreme 285/35/18 tires. There is also a new full size spare Steeda wheel with tire in the trunk with jack. It also has new control arms, ball joints, tie rods. The motorcraft battery and spark plugs are less than 6 months old. All fluids and maintenance done well before schedule. Motor and clutch were broken in properly and run like a top. I have no doubt this car can go at least another 100,000 miles and then some. The car is fast and sounds like a beast. The stripes over the top are PAINTED on, no stickers there to worry about fading, spotting, etc. Original Shelby floormats included plus another set of clones.

This is a real Shelby, not a GT500 from Ford. There were only a few thousands of these cars specially built by Shelby ,unlike the GT500 which was produced every year by Ford with tens of thousands of those out there. Most people don't know what this car is, but you can check the CSM numbers with Shelby American. This car is about 300 pounds lighter than a GT500 so it doesn't take as much power to push this car down the track and it corners a lot better than the GT500 due to its light weight.

Asking $23,900. My name is Brian, cell number 501-442-3081. There are more pics in my profile and I can send more.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back