F150 Ecoboost Builds

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
I prefer the UPR CC and I think-could be wrong-RX does not make one for the 15+; I recommend the one heat range colder plugs with any tune, cheap insurance.

Levels Racing/Performance makes a nice FMIC, it was not ready when I bought mine; I have the AFE which I have had no issues with.

Thanks for the input, the UPR CC looks like it is a little more reasonable in price

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Top one; shop around to different vendors but Jon Bowen at Juggernaut is one of the chepaest places that sells UPR.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are on Facebook you can contact Steve Gelles who works for UPR if you want to go direct.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
If you are on Facebook you can contact Steve Gelles who works for UPR if you want to go direct.

I will look him up, I will probably wait a little bit to get it, I am painting parts on the mustang and getting the supercharger rebuilt on my boat. So it might have to wait until next month, who knows though I might just go ahead and pull the trigger. Which AFE CAI do you have?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No you can't anad if you want more than 1 item most buyers work with you; the husky mats are nice!

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on all of the stuff, I messaged him last night!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! Any questions on the CC let me know and if you have a mustang your wife knows allllll about packages coming lol.....

Did he give you a decent deal on all 3?

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! Any questions on the CC let me know and if you have a mustang your wife knows allllll about packages coming lol.....

Did he give you a decent deal on all 3?

Oh she knows about packages, I just tend to get the look when they come haha. I got all three for $450 and he covered shipping

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Do you guys use full synthetic oil for your engines? Getting time for an oil change and was just wondering about it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes; not being biased because I use and sell Amsoil but there have been reports/tests that show the Amsoil being one of if not the best oils for the Econboost engines.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back