Muffler help

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good, but I think you would be even happier with resonators. I know I'm probably biased, because I did it, but it just cleans it up. If that makes sense. Our setups were somewhat similar, but the resonators really tied everything together. Until I got my longtubes that is.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good, but I think you would be even happier with resonators. I know I'm probably biased, because I did it, but it just cleans it up. If that makes sense. Our setups were somewhat similar, but the resonators really tied everything together. Until I got my longtubes that is.

Hahaha exactly what I have been planning on lol.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Hahaha exactly what I have been planning on lol.

I just picked up some SVE axlebacks (Same as SSS Adrenaline aka Borla Stingers) to try out. My biggest regret is removing my old Stingers without trying them with the Magnaflow resonators. I love the FR500S, but god damn they're so loud still. Even at 21, I'm getting tired of it lol.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up some SVE axlebacks (Same as SSS Adrenaline aka Borla Stingers) to try out. My biggest regret is removing my old Stingers without trying them with the Magnaflow resonators. I love the FR500S, but god damn they're so loud still. Even at 21, I'm getting tired of it lol.

Hahaha yeah I hear you. I loved the stingers but I think I like the MBRP even more. Especially at idle, chops so good and so deep and aggressive but yet so quiet when cruising. And I only just turned 24 lol.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah I hear you. I loved the stingers but I think I like the MBRP even more. Especially at idle, chops so good and so deep and aggressive but yet so quiet when cruising. And I only just turned 24 lol.

I'm glad it worked out for you! Looking back on it, I almost forget what it was like when I just had the O/R x pipe and axlebacks. It didn't last long because of my son being so young at the time, but it probably wasn't even as bad as I remember. He comes first though so I fixed it immediately. What's the point of having a mustang my kid can't even ride in, right?

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm glad it worked out for you! Looking back on it, I almost forget what it was like when I just had the O/R x pipe and axlebacks. It didn't last long because of my son being so young at the time, but it probably wasn't even as bad as I remember. He comes first though so I fixed it immediately. What's the point of having a mustang my kid can't even ride in, right?

I hear ya! My son loves riding in mine and he's only 1 now. So hard to keep him awake though lol. Next paycheck I'll order some m80's and add them bad boys in.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score

MBRP Street Series?

46addict

Reaction score
I was very active with the local meets back when I was in high school and a little after. I used to have a slammed S10. I move to New Jersey and lost a lot of contacts. I was stationed in Jax a couple years ago and started to get involved again, but of course, I had to leave again. I'll probably get back to it when I get back in a month. Give me a shout if you're in the area and we will meet up. I go up to GA a good amount for my uncles dirt track races.

Sweet. What part of GA?

So you got rid of the Stingers and got a different brand of Stingers?

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet. What part of GA?

He races at a few different tracks. Brunswick, Golden Isles, Valdosta. A couple others but I haven't been home I a couple of years so I can't remember. He goes wherever the money races are that weekend.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score

Sort of. There's been a 4 month gap in between. I really wished I would've tried the Stingers with the resonators and now here's my chance.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back