Scott Rod full S197 line now out

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I built some of my own, but with the bars in there 2 pc design is much better. I like there stiffener beads also. Now to decide on black or mill finish covered in black carpet. Im leaning toward all black and then if the noise is too much I will cover the rear seat delete with the black carpet I already have coming.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good...I wonder how putting dynomat on the backside would work?

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
This beats the shit out of the FRPP delete regardless of the brace, and that doesn't even include considering the price. I'd love to be able to attach the door handle with window switches to that panel just because it's so beautiful. And CHEAP too!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
keep in mind - these are for all out weight savings, they are.040 thick, not exactly the most durable for a daily driven car

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
keep in mind - these are for all out weight savings, they are.040 thick, not exactly the most durable for a daily driven car

Of course. I just meant that they're beautiful. Wouldn't mind looking at them every day by any stretch.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I just installed the Door Panels, and ordered the delete to replace my wooden delete, and the bulk head will be legal when I go though tech now.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I just installed the Door Panels, and ordered the delete to replace my wooden delete, and the bulk head will be legal when I go though tech now.

If you want really want to be sealed from trunk to cabin then there are two holes about 3" dia. behind both rear plastic panels that most deletes don't cover.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back