2012 Boss 302 For Sale in Texas

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
a few changes around house and decided to sell my boss. I'm asking 33,000 obo. Car is located in Denton, TX
2012 Boss 302 Mustang in white. Car number 2149 for 2012 production year. mileage is 8846. I am the original owner of the car, bought new at grapevine ford. I have the original window sticker as well as the letter from ford certifying the car. Its always been garaged, never even see rain. Engine is all stock and has never been tuned with the exception of the red key from ford.
factory options:
torsen rear diff
recaro seats
car cover
floor mats
Ford racing springs
whiteline adjustable front and rear sway bars
whiteline adjustable rear lower control arms
MGW short throw shifter
Autoblip, electronic throttle control for downshifts
Ford racing Boss 302s grille
ford racing front brake cooling kit
tiger racing fiberglass hood
Boss 302LS rear spoiler
Setrab external oil cooler
Pagid brake pads
Corbeau harness bar
5 point racing harness (stock belts still installed and work for normal driving)
ford racing dash gauge pod with autometer oil pressure, oil temp, and water temp.
rear diff. catch can
2013 diff. cover (makes it easier to change fluid since it has the drain plug.
Cooltech front and rear bumper tow hooks
GT500 mufflers
I do have the stock parts and for the right price they will go with the car (including the hood). I also have a set of 18 inch wheels with BFG rivals mounted that I used for a few track days and will go with for the right price.
always maintained with Mobil 1 syn. 5w50, redline trans and diff fluid.
Price is OBO so feel free to make an offer worst I can say is no, cash talks. I doubt you will find a car much cleaner than this one. this car is prepped and ready for track days or driving around town.

If you want more info or pics send me a message.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hey brother. Super clean car. I'm actually the Roush/Ford Performance Rep in DFW. I'm based out of Five Star Ford of Plano. If I come across someone looking for a Boss, I'll be sure to send them your way. I also live in Denton. GLWS!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
This is dang near the PERFECT track/DD Boss build. All the "issues" with tracking a Boss have been addressed.

Man, I want this so bad! GLWS

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
what are the details on the auto blip? is that a feature of the track key tune that i was unaware of?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back