Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
He had plenty of time to just blast Bucky. I kept waiting for him to turn and fire one of those shoulder missiles or the red laser and cut him in half.

I agreee with both Spiderman and Black Panther. I thought how BP ended up with the bomber was well done. Would have been very easy to have him either go for the kill or not react fast enough to the gun, but it was a perfect way to close that arc and pull him into the Avengers fold without being too dark.

true he did have plenty of time, but the suit was also beaten to hell

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody going to go see X-Men this weekend? I'll probably take the boy to see it.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I will probably wait for blu ray. For some reason I never really got into the X-Men movies.

Probably going to try and check out Neighbors 2 this weekend

Last edited:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'll probably go see it because I have some passes that expire at the end of the month, but would absolutely wait for it to hit the net to watch otherwise.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Took the boy to see X-Men, it was actually pretty good. It doesn't hurt that I'm a huge fan of the X-Men, it was my favorite comic growing up. If you like the First Class series reboot, then you'll like this one. The end credit scene really sets it up for a major league bad guy to come around in the next installment, although I've read that this was the last in the series.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Saw neighbors 2 over the weekend. It had some really funny parts, but overall the first one was better.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Watched A walk Among the Tombstones last night with Liam Neeson. It was a pretty good flick, enjoyed it a lot.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw the new Star Trek movie yesterday and I thought it was pretty good. A little far fetched, as far as the villains capabilities but still I enjoyed it.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Loved the first two Star Trek remakes. Have them on Blueray. From the trailers it appears they have finally split completely away from the timeline and freed themselves to do with the characters and alien life they come into contact with as they please. I enjoyed picking up the little tid-bits in the first two movies. One of my many favorites is in the first when McCoy and Kirk meet. McCoy talking about his divorce. So many great moments like that in the first two movies. Will wait to see the third one on TV before spending any money to watch or own it.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Ghostbusters (2016)... and you know what? It doesn't suck ass. Sure like most MM films it flags towards the end but it doesn't suck. Funny thing is for me the best character was Leslie Jones (big black girl?) & Thor's brother looks like he's having a blast camping it up. Sfx are, obviously, good and overall I thought it was fun :sunot:

Awaiting the incoming abuse :whistle1: :insane::insane:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Saw the Infiltrator this past weekend. I liked it a lot. Glad to see Cranston getting more roles since BB.

Also, can't wait for Buster's Mal Heart sometime next year.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I refuse to see his movies anymore. All his anti gun rhetoric and then he makes his money on gun wielding movies. Such a dirtbag.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Watched " The Last Witch Hunter". Pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I refuse to see his movies anymore. All his anti gun rhetoric and then he makes his money on gun wielding movies. Such a dirtbag.

As awesome as this new one looks, I'm in the same boat. Same with Liam Neeson.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
never really cared for Matt Damon so haven't seen any of the Bourne movies

You are missing out! I didn't want to see the first one (Bourne Identity) but my wife had rented it and I walked in just as it was starting. All it took was about 5 minutes and I was sucked right in.

IMO Ben Affleck is the big douche when it comes to movies I won't see with certain actors. I really hate it when entertainers include a political manifesto with every interview, nomination, etc. I get it, they have the money to hire guns for protection, most have been wealthy all of their lives. What they don't understand is how removed they are from what normal people have to deal with in daily life.

Having a different opinion and stating it when asked in an interview is one thing, I try my best to respect someones opinion no matter how much I may disagree with it.

What I really don't like is a celebrity shoving their opinions down everyones throat whenever they get a chance. Ben Affleck and Whoopie Goldberg are the two that come to mind when I think about it like that.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
What I really don't like is a celebrity shoving their opinions down everyones throat whenever they get a chance. Ben Affleck and Whoopie Goldberg are the two that come to mind when I think about it like that.

and another fucknugget who spouts forth on everything ad nauseam - Bono

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I saw the movie. It's worth the price of admission imo. I got free tickets from work, lol. Still though, it would of been worth the matinee price of $9.75. Pretty much non stop action and edge of the seat spy stuff that probably doesn't exist. I went to be entertained and I was entertained.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Took the boy to see Suicide Squad this weekend. Worth a matinee price if you're in to superhero flicks. DC trying real hard to keep up with the Marvel humor, but it was a good flick. It was pretty edgy.

Harley Quinn stole the show IMO. Leto was pretty good as Joker.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back