Big favor to ask of a S550 guy!

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of doing a swap into my 05 and I'm having a few problems in researching a few things and how they are ran. With the donor car I have a few things was pulled before I got to it. If someone has an auto car, I would greatly appreciate if I could get a few pics from them. I'm trying to find how the ac is run on both sides of the condenser. How the trans is mounted with the wiring. The setup for the gas tank under the car and how the evap/hvac whatever it's called is ran to the tank and to the motor. If someone has a link I might could use that would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Hit up forum member "cbass." He's got an auto S550, and I'm sure he has nothing better to do. Needs to put his time to good use helping out a fellow forum member.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
You're in luck, I am getting parts delivered today and should have the car up in the air tonight or tomorrow. I'll bring my phone to snap some pictures.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hit up forum member "cbass." He's got an auto S550, and I'm sure he has nothing better to do. Needs to put his time to good use helping out a fellow forum member.

BWHAHAHAHA...except educating his about rickets!:clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back