Reaction score
Drilled rotors are bullshit.

You're not a BAUCE until you get SS drilled brake lines

BrakeLines.jpg

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm late to the party here, but Hawk HPS 5.0s are great pads for street and autocross use. I wouldn't use them for extended road course duty. There are plenty of better pads out there from a variety of vendors for that.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Good read on this thread. Recommendations for brake pads using stock calipers on an 05 GT that doesn't do autocross but will occasionally go drag racing? That along with some braking while cruising on the highway?

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Good read on this thread. Recommendations for brake pads using stock calipers on an 05 GT that doesn't do autocross but will occasionally go drag racing? That along with some braking while cruising on the highway?

I will honestly say the stop techs. Rockauto is where I got mine. Or a set of EBC pads. Also heard positives about the powerstops z26 pads.

nawagner

forum member
Reaction score

I like Stoptech as well, but for your use OEM is a decent route. I have a lightly used set of Stoptechs and a unused set of take off OEM that I need to clear out of the garage. PM me if interested in either set.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back