Any movie buffs or movie goers?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw F7 yesterday as well, took my son, it was a enjoyable flick. Very cool stunts, action and effects.

callsign_jester

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw F7 in IMAX, I'm certainly not a die hard F&F fan, but I've always found the movies entertaining enough to watch. This was no exception.

To switch the convo a bit, I did just rewatch the Hobbit Trilogy on DVD over this week now that I have them all and confirmed what I was saying to myself since I saw them in theaters. They got worse as they went along. The Battle of the Five Armies as a movie was pretty underwhelming honestly. Which kinda sucks for a LotR nerd like myself.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty excited about Avengers coming out this weekend.

Need to catch up on my Marvel movies though, out of the phase 2 movies I have only seen Iron Man 3. I have Captain America Winter Soldier so I will watch that this week, need to rent Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. which one would you guys say is most important to see before Avengers Age of Ultron

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thor, Guardians isn't really in the avengers series. You need to see the first Avengers movie, if you haven't already seen it.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Thor, Guardians isn't really in the avengers series. You need to see the first Avengers movie, if you haven't already seen it.

I have seen all of the marvel movies except

Captain America 2
Thor 2
Guardians of Galaxy.

when the first avengers came out the only movie I missed before that was Thor (which then I noticed was a mistake haha)

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Watch Thor and Winter Soldier. Guardians won't tie in very much, if at all, until Infinity Wars. Guardians is a great movie, though.

Captain America is the most important, though. Although I think there may be some Thor 2 spoilers in AoU.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
My nerdage is about to explode with anticipation...not going to lie. The fact that FX has been playing all the superhero movies all weekend hasn't helped.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This weekend will be huge! Can't wait to see A2!

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
A2 is a cool movie (and James Spader does some cool voice work) - truth be told though I preferred A1, Cap2 and GotG (and to be fair the bar is set quite high there!!)

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Watched the Winter Soldier last night, I really enjoyed it alot. I actually think it was one of the better Marvel movies, who the hell were those guys at the end though!? The ones that had scarlet witch and quicksilver in the cells?

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Watched the Winter Soldier last night, I really enjoyed it alot. I actually think it was one of the better Marvel movies, who the hell were those guys at the end though!? The ones that had scarlet witch and quicksilver in the cells?

IIRC from Cap2 and Marvel's Agents of Shield the guys at the end were part of Hydra

blacks197

Reaction score
They are hydra scientists experimenting with the "teragin mist"

We are 30min away from our IMAX showing of age of ultron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I'm planning on hitting a weekend show with the fam. Probably going to try and sneak in a matinee on Saturday...I hate paying full pop for movies.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Got busy with family stuff over the weekend and didnt get to catch Avengers, gonna check it out next weekend

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I took my son to see The Avengers, I think it was great! Stark seemed to be losing his shit for a little bit there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back