Looking to buy a shifter

fonz3482

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to get a short throw for my 07 gt. I'd like the flat stick, rather than round, with the blue stick and white shifter ball. Just wondering what the pricing is for members. Thanks!

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
forum members get a 5 percent discount on the order less shipping.

so a 299 flat stick would be 284.05 plus 13 shipping if you live in the 48 states

George

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
you can call it in or just put in the comments section to apply the discount. we do NOT charge on the site. only when we ship

George

fonz3482

Reaction score
I ordered online and added the discount info to the comments section during checkout. Thanks George, can't wait to try the car after I add 4.10's and the mgw flat stick shifter!!!

fonz3482

Reaction score
Thanks!!

Thanks to George and the crew at MGW. Great service, fast shipping, and the shifter looks awesome! Can't wait to finish up my new shop so I can get it bolted in!

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
thanks man!!! post up so,me pics when you get it in!!

George

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
George,

Looking to do something similar for an order. I think I know the answer, but can I use my stock Bullitt shifter ball with the flat stick?

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
george,

looking to do something similar for an order. I think i know the answer, but can i use my stock bullitt shifter ball with the flat stick?

no the stock knob cannot work with a flat stick .

George

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!!

We have 25 dollars in the cost of the ball added to the flat stick so you can call in an order and ask them to take that off...

ANY ball with 3/8-16 standard threads will fit the flat stick.

George

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!!

We have 25 dollars in the cost of the ball added to the flat stick so you can call in an order and ask them to take that off...

ANY ball with 3/8-16 standard threads will fit the flat stick.

George

Excellent! I am almost there.... do you have any pictures of how my stock Bullitt shifter boot is going to mate to the flat stick?

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Excellent! I am almost there.... do you have any pictures of how my stock Bullitt shifter boot is going to mate to the flat stick?

i do not but i do believe you can use the stock boot you will need to get one of the base boots or a roush boot. it needs the larger hole opening in the boot not the smaller one like the bullitt uses.

George

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
i do not but i do believe you can use the stock boot you will need to get one of the base boots or a roush boot. it needs the larger hole opening in the boot not the smaller one like the bullitt uses.

George

Hi George,

Turns out my stock Bullitt boot has been "cut up" already and hole is large enough. However, I wanted to confirm, does the boot "mount" around the flat stick by using your rubber retainer and a zip tie? In other words, is the zip tie used to attach the boot to the retainer around the flat stick?

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi George,

Turns out my stock Bullitt boot has been "cut up" already and hole is large enough. However, I wanted to confirm, does the boot "mount" around the flat stick by using your rubber retainer and a zip tie? In other words, is the zip tie used to attach the boot to the retainer around the flat stick?

yes you use the zip tie around the oval grommet and attach it to the boot.

George

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back