GT500 sounds very nice

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Honestly IMHO, it sounds just like my Coyote with Roush Axle backs. At least in that crappy video... :shrug:

LB75

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly IMHO, it sounds just like my Coyote with Roush Axle backs. At least in that crappy video... :shrug:

If that's what a Coyote sounds like with Roush axle backs, I think I know what my next purchase is going to be.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Baby making music leads to no more mustang/mini van time, just ask Cam!

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Coyote + roush....if you never plan on putting on lt's, and catless mid pipe. Roush's and catless is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay obnoxiously loud. Still sounds good, but you can hear my buddies auto '14 with full exhaust and roush leave a stop sign at a normal pace from 1/2 mile away on a quiet night.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^ This is why I will not put on LTs or any kind of cat-less X or H-pipe on my car. It's loud enough with ONLY the Roush ABs.

I sometimes get a "warning" for breaking the sound limit at my local autocross location. I just have to lift the throttle when I go by the sound meter.

But under normal driving, it's heavenly...

:tj:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Roush axle backs available soon. Selling mine as soon as I get the GT500 mufflers and off road H pipe.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Heres the problem.. they need to give it a face lift.. 800hp is great, but to me they need to do allot of body work and I hope change the face. I dont know about dropping 65-70K on a car that looks like every other 2015 and up mustng. The camaro zl1 and Corvette is coming out and the maybe mid engine vett.. I think 2018 cars are going to get messy

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back