Sometimes I Go So Fast I Get Scared And Close My Eyes.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I've been wanting one of these since I saw them but they are never available in xl or xxl? when will they be available again. Also are your shirts pre-shrunk?

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
I got one of these shirts when i was at cecil last year, the its stock wanna race one and its great. I want a few more things so ill be placing an order soon

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
cwhit23, joeyw3704, I have them in stock now. Sorry about that. I'll also be printing more this week or next so we should have plenty on hand.

gtcs07, thanks for the support. We really appreciate it.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Do the shirts run true to size or do they run a bit large? I'd like a 'supercharged' shirt (or two) but my size choices are medium or 2x. If I lose 10 lbs I can probably wear a medium but a 2x will hang on me like a tent.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
skwerl, are you talking about the black supercharged shirt? If so I have one large one left. I just entered it back into inventory so it shows up on the site for you. I also have a couple larges in that same shirt in long sleeve left as well.

And to answer your original question, I think they run a little big. But if you put them in the dryer on kill they will definitely shrink.

Thanks,
Dave

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
item 09-001, still not getting a large. If I order the medium, will you ship me the large? That would be cool.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
No problem, I saw your order in the system and I've already got your 2 large shirts lined up on the bench in the shop. I'll get them out of here in the morning. Then on to figuring out why they don't show up on the site...

Thanks skwerl!

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
These are certaintly good shirts. I have the ones with the title thread for my wife, daughter and myself for over a Year now and still fit well.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
cwhit23, joeyw3704, I have them in stock now. Sorry about that. I'll also be printing more this week or next so we should have plenty on hand.

gtcs07, thanks for the support. We really appreciate it.

Awesome! I'll be placing an order before the night is over! Thanks!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Got my shirts today! Awesome quality. They look even better in person than the pics online! I'm sure I'll be back for more! Great product and fast shipping, Can't ask for anything more, Thanks

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a bad ass shirt, I like all of your shirts to be honest.. I will be ordering some soon..

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hey Dave, do you have any more of these shirts available? Last time I was only able to get one in a large and I'm afraid it recently got a hole in it. I'd like to order three more but your website is throttling my order to one. Holler back please.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Skwerl, I just updated the inventory on the site. You are good to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! The 'close my eyes' shirt is really popular at the track and my favorite shirt to wear for the Friday night drag races.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back