Mustang Week? Who's coming??

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well I just got a call and We WILL be @ Mustang Week!! Our 2006 Turbo Mustang GT car will be on display with the new Dark Stars on them. We will be set up with Race Star. Mike(Race Star)and I will be there. So stop on by, nice to put some faces with the screen names. We should also have the new 94 Super Star with us as well!! Thanks and look forward to meeting some new friends!

JP

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Well I live there and always take off that thursday friday and saturday for mustang week got a buddy bringing down his 1,000hp foxbody to run thursday so I'll stop by and say hey for sure

mustangtim

Reaction score
I will be there, I've been there for the last 2 years. I can't wait for this year! I was wondering if there is enough interest in doing a s197 cruise this year. They have a foxbody cruise, a sn95 cruise, and a coyote cruise. Why not a s197 cruise?

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I will be there, I've been there for the last 2 years. I can't wait for this year! I was wondering if there is enough interest in doing a s197 cruise this year. They have a foxbody cruise, a sn95 cruise, and a coyote cruise. Why not a s197 cruise?

Give some dates/times, and lets see what we can put together!

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone up for a Wed Night cruise?

Just cruise the Strip, etc? Just a thought?

JP

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back