1st Annual S197 Track Day Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
9.5-10 hours, no problem.:clap:

Thats the attitude we need to get this thing off of the ground. I wish everyone lived just down the street but ......

Hell its a two day drive for me. I am going. 2,000 f'n miles. But we all know most members here are from the Texas/Florida/East Coast so it is what it is.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Thats the attitude we need to get this thing off of the ground. I wish everyone lived just down the street but ......

Hell its a two day drive for me. I am going. 2,000 f'n miles. But we all know most members here are from the Texas/Florida/East Coast so it is what it is.

I agree.

13.5 hours and the wife is cool with it.....we will be there!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
9.5-10 hours, no problem.:clap:

Is your trailer big enough for 2 cars? Trying to figure out how the hell to get the car and the RV trailer both out there!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Start small and build up each year. We started with 25 of us at Trikefest in Indiana from 3 wheeler world and now it's in the hundreds and one of the members that i've become good friends with fly's from Germany every year! Don't think anyone is beating that distance...haha

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need people's feedback on possible Oct 20th vs the 13th to allow a couple weeks from the big NMRA race at Beech Bend on the 6th. Does anyone care that it would be the 20th vs the 13th?

Not too much interest so far but I will give it another couple weeks to see if we have something worth setting up or not.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I need people's feedback on possible Oct 20th vs the 13th to allow a couple weeks from the big NMRA race at Beech Bend on the 6th. Does anyone care that it would be the 20th vs the 13th?

Not too much interest so far but I will give it another couple weeks to see if we have something worth setting up or not.

The 20th would be better. It would also give it another week to drop temps for all the boost guys

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
I love Tenn. It is a long drive but the wife and i would love to go. We will start looking into going.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am in 9 hours for me. I am good for either 13th or 20th. I get off rig on 10th and do not come back out till 24th. Let me know where to send money to. Also let me know if you need any help with the deposite.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I plan on coming. The 20th would be better. But either is good. Hope this takes off so that everyone can meet eachother an see these cars in person.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Well , I just mapquested it..11hrs 15mins. With my back it is a long grueling trip but like I said I love Tenn. So I need to plan far ahead so I can make a week out of it. My days of driving 12 hrs turning around and driving 12 hrs back are over. But I am going to try and pull this off.

Blackblurr2007

forum member
Reaction score
I am game for this.. Good to have a heads up.. All the members and 10 people or so interested? Must be alot of dyno races going on here...LOL.. I will show, just keep updates coming!! Thanks, Jim

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
This would be fun! I hope the car is race-ready and proven by then. I'd like to make the trip as part of the Texas contingent.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I haven't really done anything with this due to lack of interest. Only a few people are willing to drive. The vast majority would go only if in the even was in their backyard, and since this is a national event.......

So smaller, regional events are the way to go at this point. I on the other hand don't mind the drive. Matter of fact, its part of the adventure. I just went to a race in Tenn and it was great meeting the board members and the road trip was fun to. But few see it that way.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
PSFRACER, if you're interested maybe you can make a trip to Fayetteville, NC. We're having an event very similar to the one you mentioned on Oct 13th. There is not as many classes but it should be a fun event plus its for a great cause. We're looking at a bunch of vendors coming out and being originally from Detroit I have a bunch of contacts with Ford. Might be able to get some execs from Ford out.... we'll see on that one as we're still corresponding with them. You'll notice from other forums that Carolina has some of the most active participating groups. We're already booked with the Fayetteville motorsport parkway. Here are the websites....

http://motmwwp.wix.com/nomorechemocruise#!home/mainPage

https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPo...entPage.do?programName=cruisin&eventId=319378

We also have a facebook page, just search for "No more chemo cruise" and it will pop up.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I looked at your website, its street cars only (licensed and insured), where my car is a track car only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back