GT350 w/ Kooks LTs, e85 and AED

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
So as a lot of you know I recently took the jump to Kooks LTs (huge thanks to the hookup from Lethal Performance!) and figured while I was there might as well swap to a flex fuel tune. I live near Sacramento, so it's a no brainer to take the car to Shaun at AED here locally.

I was really hoping to see 526 rwhp by the end (thought it would be cool to keep the factory number but then the curve ball "to the wheel"). My 5.0 picked up about 48rwhp from longtubes, cai, tune On 91 so I didn't think I was asking for TOO much.

Let's just start with: the car is LOUD. At wot, almost too much for me. A lot more rasp at this point also so I may look into resonators or another muffler in the future. Right now I'm just happy to have it back. Here's a few pictures and the last one I'm sure everyone is waiting for :D

If anyone can't see the video head over to my Instagram @swedensky
Hoping to also get a few GoPro videos today if time allows!

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Can you detect a difference in performance?

It's sure an interesting power plant. That's more RWHP than I expect to get out of my 4.6 with 11+ psi, cams, full exhaust.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Nice numbers, must be a fun car. I'd call it 526 HP when properly rounded.

Tim

I think I'm gonna round too, thanks!!

It's sure an interesting power plant. That's more RWHP than I expect to get out of my 4.6 with 11+ psi, cams, full exhaust.

I can tell more by difference in torque, but hard to notice anything over the sound haha

Just listened to the video. Sounds nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Hoping to put together a full video soon!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Watched the video on the gram like 30 times. Sent it to a couple of people.

Need more videos. A lot more videos.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score

And the kicker is... he doesn't have a blower ! I'd be happy with 525 rwhp, NA.

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
From what I can tell, sounds badass. Do a video without the terrible music and just the sweet sounds of the Voodoo please.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
biggest thing people liked about that car was the special sound of the engine. Is it still there or completely covered?

I'm still waiting for my special connection to get me 4K under msrp :whistle1:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
He only got the car because of me so I should have been mentioned some where in there..... maybe in very very small print.

something like " swedenskys gt350 along with conclusive support from lostsoul release of the current fastest dirt burn out yellow mustang ever to be filmed"...ummm something like that.

It is funny he gets R&T article for throwing on a simple LT... but I got shit in 2005 being a beta tester for procharger and meth water injection and the BEST engine rebuild with guns, chicken, beer, and worms on fire... wheres my article?????

but I'm not bitter.... not at all

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back