tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bigwelcome-1.gif

Terry

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you are ever in the Pompano Beach, FL area - we would love to have you stop by!

TJ

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

VitaminLee

Reaction score
So far everyone has been very informational. I have a lot of good knowledge on 2v and 3v cars just new to coyotes. Been out of the mustang scene for quite some time now.

Post up some pictures of your ride.

Here is mine.
Those foxes are my favorite! I've been out of the mustang scene for about 7 years. I've owned several cars from 85 gt up to 02 gt. Several different models in between. I got into jeep pretty heavily and just now bought another mustang.

If you are ever in the Pompano Beach, FL area - we would love to have you stop by!

TJ
I actually live between Hallandale and Miami. I work in north lauderdale. Not far from pompano. I have a good jeep friend from pompano that works for steeda also. He just moved up near Atalanta. I have only lived in south Florida for a couple years. Transplant from kentucky.

Attachments

• IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
So far everyone has been very informational. I have a lot of good knowledge on 2v and 3v cars just new to coyotes. Been out of the mustang scene for quite some time now.

Those foxes are my favorite! I've been out of the mustang scene for about 7 years. I've owned several cars from 85 gt up to 02 gt. Several different models in between. I got into jeep pretty heavily and just now bought another mustang.

I actually live between Hallandale and Miami. I work in north lauderdale. Not far from pompano. I have a good jeep friend from pompano that works for steeda also. He just moved up near Atalanta. I have only lived in south Florida for a couple years. Transplant from kentucky.

I am also in Pompano at Pompano Ford Lincoln in the Service Department

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back