s197 shirts..pretty please

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Black shirt with silver writing would be awesome.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Shipped all open orders this am. Thanks everyone. I'm getting ready to order some more black tees. I'll reprint the Yellow ink. Shooting for maybe after Memorial day rush. Any other color ink you guys want? I heard one request for white ink on black tees??? Maybe Orange or Lime Green?

SpeedFreak, Last time the yellow was a bright lemon yellow. You wanna pick the shade this time around? Something a little darker more chrome or screaming yellow instead of the standard lemon yellow? Your call my friend!

Also was thinking about up sizing the back print a little or modding it a bit before I reprint. Any thoughts...

i would LOVE for it to be the screaming yellow. up sizing the back print sounds cool too. like i was saying i'd take atleast 4 of them.

thanks for letting me put some input in on the yellow Dave, thats pretty cool.

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Legend Lime would be tough to match in ink on a shirt, but if Lime Green is cool by you I might do a few like that...

Lime is great, I'm color blind anyway. Lol. If you can do the Lime I'll PM you my cell. I will need a few different sizes for me and the family. Probably 8 shirts in all or 10 if its worth it for you? Thanks

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just received my black and blue shirts, they are awesome, if you do the Lime, I'm def in for more. Thanks Dave.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I'll order up a few blanks this week and get everything ready to print. Not sure if it will be this week or next but it will be soon.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back