Gen3 shifter for MT82 by Hallowe'en??

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick response George, I figured that would be the response but thought it worthwhile to ask. I was one of the original purchasers of the BF bracket and you obviously didn't have yours out yet... Had it been out prior to the other piece I would have gone with the MGW based on past performance of your solutions and positive feedback.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
I was told they might ship out yesterday but I want to be sure so I can watch my account. One of my cards had to be shut off due to fraudulent activity.

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

ALL of the race specs on order will ship today...We had one damned part at the heat treaters( front linkage arm) and they dicked us around for 2 weeks tellling us they were done then not done. They finally showed up yesterday so we are going hyper speed to process every order today.

George

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
If we run into any declined cards we will most likely just skip to the next order until we are done so if you have any doubts about your card you might want to call julie or debbie asap 706-793-1770

George

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
thanks George!! just checked my account, there is a charge from you guys!! looking so forward to getting this beautiful piece

sent from my HTC M8 using tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
You guys are going to love it. I can't believe how much better it is than even the Gen2 with the Blowfish bracket.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
You guys are going to love it. I can't believe how much better it is than even the Gen2 with the Blowfish bracket.

yeah, I can't wait! I actually got tracking info already too. says it'll be here Tuesday, sadly I won't be installing until sometime after January 5th as I take the car in for mt82 issues

sent from my HTC M8 using tapatalk

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Still waiting on my tracking info so iknow when it's arriving. The ups driver for my neighborhood is an idiot so I want to be here

Edit: Tracking info showed up on my My UPS account. I get an early xmas present on Wednesday!!

Last edited:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Barton and like it well enough but for one thing.... It rattles. It Bugs me enough that I have contemplated a change for some time now. What I need to know about this mgw is does it vibrate or rattle at all? Noises that don't belong drive me nuts like the damn drive shaft clunk but that's another story.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The MGW doesn't rattle at all, it's solid like Gibraltar. Unfortunately it's attached to a rattletrap transmission and I have the dreaded output shaft/ driveshaft clunk.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take a little bit of noise if it takes care of the shitty shifting. Of course, upgrading my shift pads and shift stop will also help. That work will take place in about a month.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Damn me. I keep seeing stuff on sale and keep buying it. Bought injectors in prep for the turbo install. Bought a BAP. Just spent over $800 on bmr suspension. Just bought a catback that was on a ridiculous sale that I think the company messed up on pricing (bought the Pypes super system catback for only $369.20...).

I still want this the most though. Please tell me you're not having a Christmas sale. I am weak. If it's on sale I'll buy it. I've spent enough for a couple months. GOD HELP ME!

Help!:helpme: Heppp meh

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
my race spec arrived today, wow is all I have to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Was there a Christmas sale on these?

No, the only sale was a trade in deal for loyal MGW owners of the previous version. Most everyone is skeptical of the relatively high cost of the MGW compared to other options until they actually get their hands on one. You'll never understand until you see one in person. MGW products are far and away on a different quality level from most anything else out there. It looks like it should be in a Lamborghini.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
No, the only sale was a trade in deal for loyal MGW owners of the previous version. Most everyone is skeptical of the relatively high cost of the MGW compared to other options until they actually get their hands on one. You'll never understand until you see one in person.

ain't even gonna lie, I was a non believer of the hype, until I unpackaged mine, worth every penny, and lol I haven't installed it, I can already tell it's gonna shift awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
George do you guys have a web page or is the only way to order by calling the number you have listed?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back