Discount code

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
I've been trying to PM the guys from AM for the discount code but for some reason I do not think it's working correctly. If one of you guys at AM could PM the discount code, I would greatly appreciate it.

The reason I say I don't think it's working correctly is because there are no messages in my sent box in my private messages. So idk...

Need some stuff from BMR.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Marble - Sorry about the delay I just saw them right now. Drop me a line with your email address and I'll get a quote set up for you.

Talk to you soon,

Alex

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Marble - Sorry about the delay I just saw them right now. Drop me a line with your email address and I'll get a quote set up for you.

Talk to you soon,

Alex

Alex, I have to say it was a very easy experience. I called AM and gave them the info you gave me and it was done! Super easy. I did change the order a little bit and got the poly ends instead of the spherical.

So, thank you so much for the assistance and the discount you provide to us forum members.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Alex, I have to say it was a very easy experience. I called AM and gave them the info you gave me and it was done! Super easy. I did change the order a little bit and got the poly ends instead of the spherical.

So, thank you so much for the assistance and the discount you provide to us forum members.

Marble - We're easy to work with what can I say!

Let me know if you're after anything else on your build, I'm always around to help out when I can.

Thanks again so much for your business and support and enjoy!

Alex

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Shot you a PM Alex, Wanted to know if it was possible to get the discount as well.

Thank you.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Another customer looking for the discount code. Me. I sent a pm last week and another one today. Can I please have the discount code? Thank you.

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a couple things if you could pass me the discount code as well.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
LMR also provides the site with a discount code openly but I found out today it does not apply to all purchases. Of course it didn't apply to what I was looking to buy (item was regular price and not on sale).

Sooooooooooooooooo....

I called AM who we also have a code with.

Used the code I was provided via PM from a member here. Joseph at AM said the coupon code was not valid any longer. After telling him where I got it he gave me the 6% anyway. So I got what I was after and my discount.

Last edited:

slow06stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tried to pm with no response so figured I would try to find out about the discount code. Thanks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back