SVE Drifts 19x9.5

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting these in Dark stainless and selling my stock wheels and tires.

What do y'all think.

d2eda85cdc8cd469706fce7a45a64223.jpg

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting these in Dark stainless and selling my stock wheels and tires.

What do y'all think.

d2eda85cdc8cd469706fce7a45a64223.jpg

Do it! That'll look incredible. I LITERALLY had to do a coin toss between Flat Black and Dark Stainless. Ordering the Flat Black 19x9.5 this weekend.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I think you're right about that. Once I decided on the Black wheels, I've already got the black badges, roof vinyl, decklid lined up. lol.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I don't like black on dark cars. I don't mind the pp wheels,since they are gloss and what not but dark stainless is beautiful

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I like them, They are just so damned heavy and I want to go to a square setup.

Plus with the discount they are 650 bucks. I can turn around and sell my stock wheels and tires.

Or.put them on Diana's car but not sure if they will fit.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. It's just that whenever I see Drifts/RTRs/AMRs, and wheels of that general style, I think S197.

JMHO of course, but I'd wait a little bit and see what else the aftermarket comes up with for the S550. Just enjoy your brand new car for a while! :)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I don't know Ken, I think they're kinda "meh" on there ...
And this wheel design is a bitch to clean.
My #1 reason I sold my AMR's ... took too long to clean the fkn things

KenShearer-1_chop.jpg

I'd love to see some 5-spoke stuff on your car ...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
BTW, the Drifts are on sale right now for $620/set

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Cleaning the wheels is a real pain in the dick! I can't wait to dump mine after my motor build.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
IMO always keep your stock wheels. Many reasons to keep them, no good reason to sell them. Because they are stock wheels they won't bring much money but when the day comes that you need them you will pay out the ass for replacements.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I'm gonna hold off on getting wheels. I got some 25mm spacers to bring my wheels more flush. That will work for now.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
When I was a kid I remember my dad's opinion on aftermarket wheels (and many other things, he was a bit opinionated). He said "I can't see them from the driver's seat and they don't make the car drive any better or faster. Why the hell would I buy chrome wheels, to impress other people?"

:roflsquared:

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
When I was a kid I remember my dad's opinion on aftermarket wheels (and many other things, he was a bit opinionated). He said "I can't see them from the driver's seat and they don't make the car drive any better or faster. Why the hell would I buy chrome wheels, to impress other people?"

Good point.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score

Because they make your car look cool, which is important when you are walking towards your car, or when you are walking away from your car and you turn around to check it out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back