Combined 15" wheel Fitment Thread

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After 06, ford used 3 different company to make the caliper of the mustang, they all use the same pad, but the capiler size is not the same. So it's not because an after 06 works that the others will. They all are the same part number.
Sources : Mustang Source (KC) & AllFordMutang.

->
Due to Component Shortages Ford is Using 3 vendors to Manufacture the 06 Brake Calipers. Due to Production Variances the calipers have Different Design Tolerances. So wheels that Barely fit on one Car may not clear on another. This could also cause a problem in the Future IF the 05 caliper Part Number Superceeds to an 06 Part Number

Be advised the 06-10 Base & Gt Models all use the Same Caliper Part Numbers. So if you have an 05 and Update the Calipers you may have the Fitiment Problems Associated with a Wheel designed to clear the 05 Calipers. That is Marginal Fit with 05 Calipers become Interference when Using 06 up Calipers. Also if you Purchase Some Used or Old Stock Wheels Designed for the 05 you could have the Same Issues on a 06-10.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update to the Holeshot wheels that XtremeStang posted above. Holeshot no longer welds the spacers to the wheels. They said they had problems with discoloration. They now bolt them to the wheel for $10 a piece.

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
so its a complete gamble if wheels will fit on the 07+'s.. lol

i guess if u get it and it dont fit for some odd reason start the modifying!!:angry1:

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
Holeshot Holestars for 2007 197 stock GT brakes
Fronts 15x4 with 7/8" spacer total BS 1 7/8"
Rears 15x10 with 7/8" spacer total BS 7 7/8"
You can have Holeshot Wheels weld the spacers on like Bogarts.
No need to change studs, wheels come with McGard long shank lugs/open end.
holeshotwheels011.jpg

holeshotwheels033.jpg

did you have to modify anything to get them to fit on the 07? Like grinding or anything or just the spacers did it ?

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Blow By Racing has them

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
where do you buy the holeshots from?

One of our sponsors, Blow By Racing, has them and currently has a special going on. Check their vendor forum in the vendor section on this board for details.

You can also use the dealer locater link from Holeshot's webpage

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
blow by says on their site you have to like cut some tab off the rear sway bar to fit the rear 15 inch rim?

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With your mods/hp you could get away with a 15x8 rim that fits and costs a lot less.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
blow by says on their site you have to like cut some tab off the rear sway bar to fit the rear 15 inch rim?

Not unusual. Pretty much any 15X10 you are going to have to either cut the tab off the mounting piece for the sway bar, or get sway bar relocation brackets, or delete the sway bar all together.

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My spacer is not weld to my wheel. nor bolted. I have a free spacer.

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
i think when i get some cash ill go with the JEGS SPORT STAR CAST WHEELS for my setup. But i have to figure out what size and tire to mount up front and out back. I want to do M/T's on all 4 most likely, e.t streets out back.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i think when i get some cash ill go with the JEGS SPORT STAR CAST WHEELS for my setup. But i have to figure out what size and tire to mount up front and out back. I want to do M/T's on all 4 most likely, e.t streets out back.

just look at the tire lists on summit/jegs wherever they will tell you what tire can be run on what wheel

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score

I know for the et streets (not the radial but the bias ply) some run a 26x11.5x15 in the rear. This is what I'm gonna run...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back