supercharged shirts????

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry gang, not looking good to happen this week. Had a couple custom designs come through this week. I will try again for next week. Here is a preview of the back though...

SC1320_Supercharged2.png

Last edited:

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
Great design, but I could do without the "High Performance" down the side.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Yep, without the high performance and you will have an order from me! That design is pretty wicked!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I revised the art to delete "High Performance". Will be finalizing the art and making new film and screens tomorrow. Thanks for the constructive criticism. It is appreciated and very helpful. Here is what the new back currently looks like.

SC1320_Supercharged2revB.png

Thanks,
Dave

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm thinking Light Gray and some sort of Military Green this time around. Been wanting to do a mil green shirt for a while now and I think this one with the black ink will look killer.

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Looks a lot better now. With the high performance on it it looked like a shirt style I would buy for my 10 month old son at Wamart!

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good and I'll be ordering one! Great job on the change. Just let us know when they are available.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shirts are printed! Will post pics as soon as we get back from MIR and the S197 Shootout! I will have the shirts up on the site Sunday when we get back.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here are the pics of the front and back of the shirt. They will be available on the website tonight. Shirt in photo is a Large. Print is roughly 17" tall and 11" wide. Front print goes across shoulder and onto sleeve and measures roughly 10" wide and 8" tall. Available in two colors: sport gray and Mil Green with black ink.

Thanks,
Dave

SC1320_SuperchargedGrnD.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrnF.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrnB.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrayD.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrayF.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrayB.jpg

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Not sure about the supercharged on the arm pit area. I'm sure its to late to change now but the company logo from your horsepower long sleeve tee that is on the back of the shirt would look better over the chest. I'm probably the only one that is picky with my shirts, I just don't like the big design on the front.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Dave, Thanks for the efforts and getting this much anticipated shirt done. I just placed an order for one along with the "Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Boost", as well as the S197 Forums Shirt.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back