2013 Hot Rod Power Tour

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I'm doing Memphis to Chattanooga this year in the 'stang. Been every year since 2008, its a great time.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I have never been but I have dreamed of going. I am gonna try to get my grandpa to go with me. He just had heart surgery and I'd like to treat him...
Im located in Jonesboro, AR so I would probably go the Little Rock to Memphis leg.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Really? Just noticed you were in Springdale. We need to have a meet sometime! Maybe for HR Tour '14

Also, we may as well have a meet up in Memphis with all the commotion going on.

Last edited:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Springdale is where I am. Definitely need to try to meet if you're on the tour in '14. I'll be in Memphis later this year and will be meeting up with another forum member. We'd welcome you to join up!

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I'd love to man! Here in Jonesboro there aren't too many modded stangs or enthusiests.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I'll be there for sure. Dropping my son off at his cousin's house in Memphis (Bartlett actually) in June. Let's get together and have dinner!

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
we have a cruise-in every Thursday in Bartlett, TN. either that or a weekend would prob be best for turn out.

Blk06GT

Reaction score
I'll be doing the Long Haul with my dad. Last year was my first Power Tour, best trip I've ever taken.

rambln3v

Reaction score
Coming from Northern, IN. Seriously contemplating the memphis Birmingham chatta leg as well. Any plans of meeting around INdy or south of?

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got my rooms booked and I will be meeting the tour in Texarkanna and going home after it's over in Memphis. Can't wait!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Coming from Northern, IN. Seriously contemplating the memphis Birmingham chatta leg as well. Any plans of meeting around INdy or south of?

If you do that leg, keep me posted. I am defintely doing B'ham to Chattanooga at least. Maybe we could meet up somewhere.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I'll prolly be jumping in line somewhere when it gets here to Little Rock, then bail out in Memphis.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back