MDS www.tudyno.com

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the vendor spot! Not a better tuner around. Still working with me on getting mine dialed in and helping out with all my troubles!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great guy and great tuner! If your looking to remote tune, Manuel is the guy to talk to!

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
He helped me out big time. A local shop had my car for 2 weeks for a tune, after that, I had to bring it back for a final tune, that was the last time my car ran. They blew up my new motor. Lito, with just 2 data logs was able to get the car running 200% better. Just waiting for his schedule, mine and l&m to jive so I can get a dyno tune.

Great tuner and person.

Thanks lito.

Sent from my EVO

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Can't believe I just saw this thread. I will definitely be hitting you up in the next few weeks Lito. Just got started back on my Turbo build tonight.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
About to make some passes this weekend with my new engine that of course Lito tuned. Crossing my fingers for very low 10's or high 9's but no idea until I make the passes.

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to thank you again Lito!

No matter how many dumb questions I ask or minor tweaks to the tune I asked for he helped me out. Lito even sent me a start-up tune for my new motor while he was out on vacation with his family. He knew I could have waited for the tune untill he got home and back to work, but he sent it anyways. It started right up on the first keying as if it have been started 1000 times before. The shop that is located in Houston that i originally chose to do the first start and a dyno tune would never answer the phone or emails or return my messages, all the other shops I could not place enough of my trust in to use. I chose Lito after several people here HIGHLY recomended him. Lito's customer service and knowledge has been 100% awsome!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Wow I.just saw this, ill be getting on touch after my cam install

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
1 more lito tuned car right here. He sent me a base tune after my BBR cams and it ran awesome from the get go. Never once had any stalling or surging issues. We data logged the car and got it dialed in. I'll recommend Lito to any 3V owner.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
What A/F gauge are you guys running to tune with? I don't have an output on mine so I'm looking at an innovate setup. Looking to get a remote tune from the man Lito here soon and want to make sure I have everything needed. I tried checking out the site tudyno.com but it doesn't work to see if there was a cheat sheet on things needed.

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
What A/F gauge are you guys running to tune with? I don't have an output on mine so I'm looking at an innovate setup. Looking to get a remote tune from the man Lito here soon and want to make sure I have everything needed. I tried checking out the site tudyno.com but it doesn't work to see if there was a cheat sheet on things needed.

I assume you mean controller, not gauge? I use Innovate LC-1. It took some time to get it working right, but in the end trial and error won out. I have the LC-1 wired to my dash mounted a/f gauge and a seperate cable wired in so I can just plug and play when I datalog without affecting the gauge. If you use the LC-1 shoot me a PM and I will help all that I can.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I appreciate that. I'm looking at the MTX-L gauge with sensor to data log with or would the LC-1 be a better option?. Looking for the easiest install with time being a factor right now.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I appreciate that. I'm looking at the MTX-L gauge with sensor to data log with or would the LC-1 be a better option?. Looking for the easiest install with time being a factor right now.

Took me about 30mins to hook up my LC-1 and that's because it was in the A/C vent. Extremely simple!

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
I have no experience with MTX-L, but it also took me about 30-60 min to get the LC-1 installed to run the gauge. What took time for me was I did not spend $25 on this cable http://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-6-pin-firewire-datalogging-cable-for-x3.html, I spent $6 at Walmart for a generic 6ft firewire and cut off one of the ends and stripped the wires. The color code was what I had trouble with, that took trial and error, but ended with me saving $20.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back