Linea Corse Lemans (BBS LM Replica) 19x10 square

Status
Not open for further replies.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
4 BBS LM replica wheels for sale!!

2 were just replaced under warranty (they were a different batch--clear coat peeled) and are brand new and still have the clear plastic protective wrap. The other two are in great shape. They were never curbed. I did my best including pics of some minuscule blemishes but they were tough to focus on because they were so small. These wheels are in very very good shape.

All 4 are 19x10 and +43 offset. They come with the classic BBS LM-style machined and deep stepped lip. 285/35, 275/35, 275/40, and 255/40 tires will look good on these.

Brembo cars must use a 15mm spacer up front. I can include some my H&R spacers and longer studs for another $75.

Non-brembo cars: I've never fitted these to a mustang with the regular brakes up front, but from what I've seen, there should be a much smaller spacer (if any) required.

I'll throw in 4 glorious red "BB5" imitation centercaps that fool everyone on the block and actually look really authentic (they weren't cheap at $65 for the set). The standard silver Linea Corse caps will be included too.

See pics below. Asking $1000. Make an offer!

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_0452_3_4.jpg

gepuvugy.jpg

7a3apy6a.jpg

ageganam.jpg

tuparuqu.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366167985.635996.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366168017.539160.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366168067.996348.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366168089.435539.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366167824.513396.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366167824.513396.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Wish I could swing it as those are the same style as the XXR 521 as well but with a workable offset for our cars.

What are you going with instead?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Wow those are nice. What size tires were you running in the pics? Any tire rub? Also, in the pics, I assume you were running the 15mm wheel spacer?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Daaang I love those so much, I was sooooo close to buying them before I got my Roush's

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Wish I could swing it as those are the same style as the XXR 521 as well but with a workable offset for our cars.

What are you going with instead?

I've had these off for a while, I wanted to sell them sooner but 2 of the wheels were getting replaced

Wow those are nice. What size tires were you running in the pics? Any tire rub? Also, in the pics, I assume you were running the 15mm wheel spacer?

Correct, 15mm spacers were on in the pictures. the tires are 285/35 19 Kumho Ecsta XS all around. Front camber was -1.7°. No rubbing ever

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Dang, that is awful tempting. I just don't wanna have to buy 19"tires!

Neema didn't you post up a bunch more pics in anohter thread? If you can direct me there, I'd like to see some more shots. I bet it would help other potential buyers as well.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of these on a 05-09 body style? Very tempting... I think I would like these over another option I am exploring right now.

Not to be lazy, just at work right now.. how much do these weigh or did you already post.. sorry if you did gotta run for a couple hours

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
What is the weight per wheel? I love these and am looking for a new set of street wheels to replace my cobra Rs

Sent from iPhone

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just curious, are you going to include the TPMS sensors as well? Just wondering since they were included in your previous for sale thread. But I know that thread also included the tires mounted, so maybe not.

If you weren't going to include them, how much extra?

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Dang, that is awful tempting. I just don't wanna have to buy 19"tires!

Neema didn't you post up a bunch more pics in anohter thread? If you can direct me there, I'd like to see some more shots. I bet it would help other potential buyers as well.

Cam posted a link (see below). Thanks Cam!

What is the weight per wheel? I love these and am looking for a new set of street wheels to replace my cobra Rs

Sent from iPhone

i weighed weighed a wheel right now and it came out to 27.5 lbs.

Just curious, are you going to include the TPMS sensors as well? Just wondering since they were included in your previous for sale thread. But I know that thread also included the tires mounted, so maybe not.

If you weren't going to include them, how much extra?

I do have the TPMS sensors but I'm going to use them for my other set of wheels.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Make me an offer! These need to go. They now come with a fine protective coating of dust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back