Not sure where this one belongs but installed the Whiteline LCA relo's today

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of them for sale recently prompting me to check the angle of my Freedom Racing LCA's; they were slightly pointing up at the trunk of the car so I bought a set of the Whitleline relo brackets and installed them today.

I was very impressed with the build/"beefyness" of them, installed the passenger side first as per the directions; the directions tell you that you should have 2 gold/yellow bolts and 2 silver bolts but I had 4 gold/yellow ones; in talking with Jason from Hypermotive Whiteline had experienced some issues with the silver ones so all the kits get 4 gold ones. The brackets are not marked L/R or D/Pand the pictures really don't help but it was not hard to figure out.

Moved onto the drivers side and it was a little more involved as you had to remove the pan hard bar bolt to slide the bracket in and it orients its self toward the rear of car but it was not hard to figure out.

You will need a 22mm socket for this job as the stock LCA rear bolts are replaced by new bolts/nuts from WL. This is also a good time to remove the weights from the axle if you have not already done so.

As a BTW...if you happen to strip out the whiteline RSB bottom bolt and you need to replace it the size is M10-1.50x60mm and the nylon lock nut is a M10-1.50.....:mad2::rant:....not that you need to mess with the RSB for this but I was trying to chase down a strange noise from my rear end.

Last edited:

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so I'm confused... Are you happy with them or not? The first part of your post sounds like you like them but the end of your post sounds like your not happy..

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have not driven the car yet as it is raining; I am very happy with them, not happy with myself for stripping a RSB bolt.

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
When I was pricing my suspension mods, hardly anybody mentions LCA relocation brackets. I need all the help with traction I can get and am glad I added them.

Clipboard

forum member
Reaction score
I felt an immediate difference after I installed mine.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

ah ok, just curious; lcs's with lcs relocation and uca's will probably be my next mod...was either looking at BMR or WL thanks for the pics as well OP

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good choice! Everyone want to put power to the engine but neglect the suspension part....you can have 1000hp but if the car can't hook you will get beat by everyone.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those looks sweet! You are going to notice a huge difference, no more rear end squatting to the deck when you punch it.

Kris302

forum member
Reaction score
i have the white line relocation brackets too. made a big help with squat and some help with the wheel hop. i still need a UCA to work the rest of that out.
970771_10151502965128353_790619667_n.jpg

Back