2015 Mustang Photos

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Got back to hotel and found these badboys tucked under the sheets. Had a Armed Police officer guarding them.

Here they all are unwrapped, big let down with all the bra type covers. I went to snap pictures and all the drivers and cop told me to stop snapping. I asked cop why and he said because they asked me too, I replied nicely that I was in a public place and staying at the same hotel and unless he told me what law I was breaking I wasnt stopping.

The interiors looked very basic, I imagine these vehicles are being tested for drivability and not comfort. The exhaust did sound throatier and louder than the current year cars Ive seen. I saw them pop a truck, the back lid portion that comes up is much narrower than current body. The back looks rounded more and front looks a little narrower than current year model but also rounded.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Such a tease. I'll wait for Ford to release actual pictures of production models before I give my opinion.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Such a tease. I'll wait for Ford to release actual pictures of production models before I give my opinion.

Maybe they are giving investors the chance to pull their capital before they release it lol..

I have my fingers crossed.. but time will tell

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
They're doing a good job of disguising the damned things! I think these cars are gonna be good. I hope so anyway.

Reaction score
I like how the cop was all draconian and you told him to pound sand. Good for you. :highfive:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome!

I really wish I could atleast know, if the "bump" on the back end of all these spy-shots is the actual spoiler....or if its a decoy.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Even though you can't make out crap with those black covers on, that's still pretty cool that you saw them and were able to get pics.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Very curious to see one in person without wraps on it. Ford has done a great job keeping this hush hush IMO. It's still all speculation.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
What we need is a drone. C'mon, S197ers, $2 each and we should be able to do it. Or, we could use the proceeds to get a hooker to distract the guard and then Buzz could get his camera under the covers (of the Mustangs).

Who's in?

Chris

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Awesome!

I really wish I could atleast know, if the "bump" on the back end of all these spy-shots is the actual spoiler....or if its a decoy.

They back had a zipper that had to be undone to open the truck, I can say that this car had no spoiler. The truck lid on this car was very narrow and the spoiler on these cars is gonna have to be a 3 piece or a dinky little think like the camaro.
The engineer walking towards the car in the last picture was a real dickhead. I told him I was not trying to cause trouble but I was a huge Mustang fan and owned a 800hp Mustang. He said," well we are out here making them better". Not stooping to his level, I just thought. Fuck you prick, you make em and we make them better.

Last edited:

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
Got back to hotel and found these badboys tucked under the sheets. Had a Armed Police officer guarding them.

Here they all are unwrapped, big let down with all the bra type covers. I went to snap pictures and all the drivers and cop told me to stop snapping. I asked cop why and he said because they asked me too, I replied nicely that I was in a public place and staying at the same hotel and unless he told me what law I was breaking I wasnt stopping.

The interiors looked very basic, I imagine these vehicles are being tested for drivability and not comfort. The exhaust did sound throatier and louder than the current year cars Ive seen. I saw them pop a truck, the back lid portion that comes up is much narrower than current body. The back looks rounded more and front looks a little narrower than current year model but also rounded.

You can get an idea of what the headlights might look like from these two pictures.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
They back had a zipper that had to be undone to open the truck, I can say that this car had no spoiler. The truck lid on this car was very narrow and the spoiler on these cars is gonna have to be a 3 piece or a dinky little think like the camaro.
The engineer walking towards the car in the last picture was a real dickhead. I told him I was not trying to cause trouble but I was a huge Mustang fan and owned a 800hp Mustang. He said," well we are out here making them better". Not stooping to his level, I just thought. Fuck you prick, you make em and we make them better.

Rotflmao!

pwd72s

forum member
Reaction score
The headlight clue...I hope it's not so. Today's rice fad of "angry" headlights is a turn off for me. Gimme round headlights, please...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back