Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
In for this.
mounting and balancing in the am tomorrow

Congratulations on the new 5.0! So far so good!

thanks im so happy with it. I cant wait to hit 1000 miles change the oil and hit 7k

you are going a lot faster than I am lol I bough mine in June. Your wheel spec is 19x10 +30? I'm thinking of doing 19x9.5 +38 Rota Grids Hyper Black with probably a spacer up front to clear the Brembos. Hope to have it by next spring.

this isnt a race, I do like to take my time but I have been piecing this build in my mind for a long time

It's going to look killer with those wheels.

i cant wait to see it finally done

Didn't realize that was your car on instagram. Looking badass. LOL at the not going crazy on this one.

i normally dont # but when i do. its #s197forums lol
i think im modding pretty conservatively. Im on a budget lol

Sub'd. I'm kinda jelly about how you're so fast on modding. Can't wait to see it laid out on those wheels. Then the next set. Then the S550 front end.
LMAO that WONT happen here. how bout a 13 gt500 front end instead? LOL JK

Wasting no time! It's going to look good.
thank you. im excited as well

Sweet ride man look forward to seeing the progress! I am located about 30 minutes south of you in kings Mtn.
you ever make it down to charlotte? cars and coffee is nice here and pro dyno has some great turn outs on car show times

Which coilovers are those?

Megan Racing coilovers I believe
correcto

Damn you don't mess around do you ?
I try not to. theres some questionable diseases out there lol

looks great man. saw it on SW. info on the wheels?
I love SW. 20x10.5 30 f and 25 r

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
I'm glad you grabbed another stang man, I got a little sad seeing you sell the 3V. Such a sic looking stang, I'm sure this 14' will be no different in the end.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in for pics! Looks good so far! You are the first person I've seen run Megan's on a mustang.

Anyya8

Reaction score
I love SW. 20x10.5 30 f and 25 r[/QUOTE]
What do u mean by 30 f and 25 r I kno it has to do with the tires I think????

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
What do u mean by 30 f and 25 r I kno it has to do with the tires I think????
5689511748_93f9e4fd39_z.jpg

Jday14

Reaction score
I actually went to the last pro dyno show in November it was my first time visiting their shop. We had a blast took the wife and puppy a long for the trip. I have not been to cars and coffee yet is it still going on or is it a warm weather event? A couple weeks ago I had a baseline dyno pull done at pro dyno dan is a really nice and knowledgable guy, I enjoyed hanging out asking a bunch of questions.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I actually went to the last pro dyno show in November it was my first time visiting their shop. We had a blast took the wife and puppy a long for the trip. I have not been to cars and coffee yet is it still going on or is it a warm weather event? A couple weeks ago I had a baseline dyno pull done at pro dyno dan is a really nice and knowledgable guy, I enjoyed hanging out asking a bunch of questions.

It was raining and cold out last weekend but people still showed up. I love Dan and pro Dyno. Guy has helped me and friends out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back