Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

Joquiqui

Reaction score
Dude I love how you have worked on multiple cars over the years and now this one. I hope it turns out how you envision it.

Here is my car sorry for the filter it's from IG but it's fire red. It's my first car and I got it like 2 months ago still paying for it but I hope I can still do some mods meanwhile

Attachments

• IMG_20160518_165049.jpg
    IMG_20160518_165049.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 4

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Dude I love how you have worked on multiple cars over the years and now this one. I hope it turns out how you envision it.

Here is my car sorry for the filter it's from IG but it's fire red. It's my first car and I got it like 2 months ago still paying for it but I hope I can still do some mods meanwhile

I love how capable the mustang platform is. Take advantage. Enjoy it and mod to your likings. Create the car that will make you happy.

I always have budgets for my builds but research will always lead me in the direction I want the car to take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joquiqui

Reaction score
I love how capable the mustang platform is. Take advantage. Enjoy it and mod to your likings. Create the car that will make you happy.

I always have budgets for my builds but research will always lead me in the direction I want the car to take

I'm sure I will come to realize that soon.

Based off from this thread and other forums I've seen you from, here is like a build list/spec list of how I may lower my 05'

Wheel spec:

• str 601's ( since xxr doesnt have its 521's in hyper silver anymore and i'm not planning on repainting the wheels)
  • 20x10.5 all around
  • +30 offset
  • 275/35/20 tires
  • I was going to go megan racing coilovers like your old 08' GT if i remember correctly but you just recommended bc so i'll look into that
  • lower the car like 3 inches rear and 3.75 in the front
  • I'm not sure for camber in the front maybe 0 or a little neg

feel free to give me some input on this

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I'm sure I will come to realize that soon.

Based off from this thread and other forums I've seen you from, here is like a build list/spec list of how I may lower my 05'

Wheel spec:

• str 601's ( since xxr doesnt have its 521's in hyper silver anymore and i'm not planning on repainting the wheels)
  • 20x10.5 all around
  • +30 offset
  • 275/35/20 tires
  • I was going to go megan racing coilovers like your old 08' GT if i remember correctly but you just recommended bc so i'll look into that
  • lower the car like 3 inches rear and 3.75 in the front
  • I'm not sure for camber in the front maybe 0 or a little neg

feel free to give me some input on this

On that offset you can do the 275s but you will rub in the rear. You will NOT be able to do the 3 inch drop that way. If you did 20x10.5 with a 275/35 you would need a +45 offset to slam and not rub

Joquiqui

Reaction score
On that offset you can do the 275s but you will rub in the rear. You will NOT be able to do the 3 inch drop that way. If you did 20x10.5 with a 275/35 you would need a +45 offset to slam and not rub

what about 255/35 will i still keep the stance look without slamming?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back