irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would let you but then property values would fall.

Yes I had a good Christmas. Two used quads in great condition (one for the wife, one for me), and this set up that I got for a pretty good deal.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool man, sorry to hear about the break but coming back way stronger! What does your car weigh? Curious if it would be competitive in Hot Street with that much power all motor

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Do you want to adopt a part-time son???? I promise I wont be as hard on your pocket book as you are

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cool man, sorry to hear about the break but coming back way stronger! What does your car weigh? Curious if it would be competitive in Hot Street with that much power all motor

Yep I want to race in Hot Street (PSCA) and N/A 10.5 in NMCA West. I emailed Mel @ Psca, and as of right now not really sure if the class will be around next year in PSCA. BUT, in NMCA West series it is. Ideally I would want to run in both organizations. Just to participate, as I won't be competitive. Even with the weight penalty that these heads carry, and the weight penalty for the dual carb setup with sheet metal intake, the car will still be too heavy.

2014 rules I haven't seen yet. According to 2013 rules, NMCA N/A 10.5 rules the car would have to weigh 3380, and in PSCA the car would need to weigh 3320 lbs.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looking good man!!!

need this setup

Puddin's car! Is that the A441 hemi head? That cylinder head is huge, and it really fills up that engine compartment. The class I will be racing doesn't allow the hemi cylinder head, just conventional.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back